Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Continuing student payments updated?

Announcements Posted on
Last day to win £100 of Amazon vouchers - don't miss out! Take our quick survey to enter 24-10-2016

I am going into my 2nd year of University and I sent off the form confirming that I want to continue to receive a tuition fee loan back in April. However, there was some trouble with my last name (long story, EU student and my surname has an Umlaut, and the version of spelling I used when I first applied for sfe was different from the one they used when I got my NINO, so it had to be updated). I got two letters asking to confirm my correct surname, which I did (using the one used by HMRC so it matches with my NINO), and it has since been updated in the system. It also says that I have provided a NINO, so I think that all worked out fine. However, under the My Payments tab, it doesn't show any of the tuition fee payments for next year yet, only the ones I received for first year.

Is it possible that there's still a problem with my application, or is it normal and the payments just haven't been updated yet?

Hi Winterose

Please simply allow more time for this to update. Once the payments are scheduled you will be able to view them in the online account.

Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 8, 2016
Would you rather find
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.