Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Another issue

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

Another issue with SFE that I've encountered or more like a concern. Me and my mum sent in a lot of documents to SFE, hoping that it'll be sufficient enough for the application to be updated or accepted. We received a letter back today, and it basically said that "Please check the correspondence you've recently sent enclosed with this letter" and it only contained 1 of the documents.

The letter consisted of a lot of important documents and my main concern is that have they lost them? If not, why would they not send all the evidence back at once?

EDIT: Forgot to say that the letter did say it'll take 6-8 weeks to process the application but it still doesn't solve the fact that at least 10-20 documents didn't get sent back.

You need to phone them. If you haven't done so already.

(Original post by Tiger Rag)
    You need to phone them. If you haven't done so already.
    I was planning to do so at the end of next week, giving them time to send the other documents just in case they were meant to only send this one back.

EDIT: I also just noticed something else on my SFE account, it shows my country of originality is different than what I selected when I made the application, unless I made a mistake. How can this be fixed?
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 8, 2016
Do you like sleeping in a cold room?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.