The Student Room Group

Graduate Account Help

Hey everyone,

I had an issue with getting an graduate account. My student account is with Lloyds and I went in today with my graduation certificate but they told me that they would not upgrade my account to a graduate one because it has to be done automatically in september. My friend who is with tsb had the same issue as well. Is it just me or is this ridiculous? If I wanted to open a graduate account I could do it straight away but if I bank with somewhere for over 3 years I can't. Has anyone else had this same issue.
Original post by selfridges123
Hey everyone,

I had an issue with getting an graduate account. My student account is with Lloyds and I went in today with my graduation certificate but they told me that they would not upgrade my account to a graduate one because it has to be done automatically in september. My friend who is with tsb had the same issue as well. Is it just me or is this ridiculous? If I wanted to open a graduate account I could do it straight away but if I bank with somewhere for over 3 years I can't. Has anyone else had this same issue.

They automatically did it to my partners account in august, you know your overdraft goes down once you switch to a graduate account so why the rush:P
Why do you want a graduate account so quickly? You can still pay in and take out of a student account and as already stated, it is likely that your overdraft limit will reduce. We won't think any the less of you for still having a student account!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending