The Student Room Group

I need help

I became attached to a guy for a few years when it was quite clear after from his actions that he led me on that he is not going to commit. The problem is he still thinks he can come in and out of my life and turn up to places hang out to seek my attention when his options have dried up. I find it all quite distressing and he has played mind games which has left me in turmoil. He is on my Facebook and What's app. If I delete him he will know he has bothered me but if I keep him I will always see him. Does anyone have any advice?
Original post by Anonymous
I became attached to a guy for a few years when it was quite clear after from his actions that he led me on that he is not going to commit. The problem is he still thinks he can come in and out of my life and turn up to places hang out to seek my attention when his options have dried up. I find it all quite distressing and he has played mind games which has left me in turmoil. He is on my Facebook and What's app. If I delete him he will know he has bothered me but if I keep him I will always see him. Does anyone have any advice?

Just delete him. Don't accept ******** from boys who think they can play around - what *******s. Trust me you'll be better off deleting him so that he gets the ****ing message. Don't worry about his feelings if he's not paying attention to yours.
Delete him in my opinion, he is not going to commit to you and is going to mess you about, hurting you in the process and also wanting you for attention. He is not a good person and is using you.
Original post by Anonymous

So the problem is you have someone that messes you about and who is bad news for you? You are concerned that if you delete him from facebook then he will know he has bothered you?

Honestly just delete him and stop making your own situation and confusion worse. Hardly a difficulty choice.
Just delete him. If he keeps leading you on like that, I doubt he cares what you think of him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending