Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone here with tattoos? How do you manage to find a tattooist that has space/time?

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

Every tattooist i visit has no appointments or time to do the tattoos for months on end. I have the money and the work i want done ready yet none of these places will do it quickly like within 1-2 weeks. It's always over a month of waiting for an appointment.

Half the time they don't reply to messages for quotes either and i have to travel all the way to the shop just to get a quote which he then can't do for months anyway.

Are all tattooists this busy where you live? or is it just where i live? (west mids)

I know plenty of people who have had to wait months. If an artist is popular due to being respectable and excellent at what they do, they're going to be booked up for a good amount of time. I'd rather wait months and get a tattoo by someone highly skilled than get it done asap and end up with a terribly done tattoo that'll only need covering up in the future. Patience is key

Posted from TSR Mobile

waiting times are very normal, and depending on the artist and their popularity often determines how long their waiting list are!
    I'm an apprentice in Manchester and have space available!
    Check out my instagram 'fairyfreshhhh' and see if it's similar to what you're wanting, or just send me over your idea and I'll let you know if me or someone near by will be best for the job!
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 14, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.