The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

To be honest, the answer to this question is very easy. Most likely he just does not want to block you. I think now days everyone's things that if you for example end a relationship or you no longer want to be in contact you have to block each other. Which, to me makes little sense. If you don't want to keep in to contact you just don't communicate...

Interesting, you asked him to block you... However you still message him? If he does not reply then he may not care... It really depends. If you are really worried about him not blocking you, I hope you know that you can block him yourself.

Original post by Anonymous
We decided not staying in contact is the best. I told him to block me but he hasn't.

He says he cares about me, but will end up blanking my messages and will never reply bk
Leave him alone
it depends how it ended, if it ended well but you just wanted to block each other to make it easier then he probably feels its just a sad, harsh way for it to end considering how you guys used to feel for each other so cant bring himself to do it, plus he'd still care and wanna help you if you needed anything, if it ended badly then im guessing he still sees hope for the future so doesnt want to jeopardise that
Reply 4
Original post by Sgt.Golden
To be honest, the answer to this question is very easy. Most likely he just does not want to block you. I think now days everyone's things that if you for example end a relationship or you no longer want to be in contact you have to block each other. Which, to me makes little sense. If you don't want to keep in to contact you just don't communicate...

Interesting, you asked him to block you... However you still message him? If he does not reply then he may not care... It really depends. If you are really worried about him not blocking you, I hope you know that you can block him yourself.

He's blocked me now on messenger, but not on Facebook or Insta . Should I say something or just leave it?

Original post by JNDSAN
it depends how it ended, if it ended well but you just wanted to block each other to make it easier then he probably feels its just a sad, harsh way for it to end considering how you guys used to feel for each other so cant bring himself to do it, plus he'd still care and wanna help you if you needed anything, if it ended badly then im guessing he still sees hope for the future so doesnt want to jeopardise that

Well he's blocked me on messenger , but not on Facebook or Insta. We were pretty good until he started ignoring my messages, and acted like he doesn't care. Should I msg and tell him to block me on insta or what?
Reply 5
Original post by SuperHuman98
Leave him alone

He's blocked me only on messenger
I would suggest to just leave it. Do your best to more on and just ignore him as much as you can.
He's blocked me now on messenger, but not on Facebook or Insta . Should I say something or just leave it?

Well he's blocked me on messenger , but not on Facebook or Insta. We were pretty good until he started ignoring my messages, and acted like he doesn't care. Should I msg and tell him to block me on insta or what?

do you actually want him to block you on everything and have no contact with him or was it just kind of a knee jerk reaction and actuallly you see some kind of a future or would at least prefer to end things amicably?
Reply 8
Original post by Sgt.Golden
I would suggest to just leave it. Do your best to more on and just ignore him as much as you can.

I believe you're right, he's confused, and clearly hiding emotions. When we spoke face to face he'd bring something up thay we texted about and would tease me. He does have a gf and we're never meeting up anyways
Reply 9
Original post by JNDSAN
do you actually want him to block you on everything and have no contact with him or was it just kind of a knee jerk reaction and actuallly you see some kind of a future or would at least prefer to end things amicably?

Tbh I hated how he ignored my msg , and how he said he cared as a mate, but never showed it. Like if I told him to unfollow he would. It's confusing , but I don't think telling him to block me was wise , I think that was childish. But I can't msg and tell him that. It seems like im desperate.

What's weird is that he's showing mixed emotions. He said 1sec I'm thinking thenthen blocked me
Tbh I hated how he ignored my msg , and how he said he cared as a mate, but never showed it. Like if I told him to unfollow he would. It's confusing , but I don't think telling him to block me was wise , I think that was childish. But I can't msg and tell him that. It seems like im desperate.

What's weird is that he's showing mixed emotions. He said 1sec I'm thinking thenthen blocked me

You sound desperate. Leave him alone and move on, it's for the best
Original post by A-LJLB
You sound desperate. Leave him alone and move on, it's for the best

I believe so. Just need to not get attached to anyone in the future
I believe so. Just need to not get attached to anyone in the future

Don't do that. Don't let him ruin the potential for finding the guy you're going to spend the rest of your life with. It will happen, just not with him
Original post by A-LJLB
Don't do that. Don't let him ruin the potential for finding the guy you're going to spend the rest of your life with. It will happen, just not with him

Yeah , but still it's for the best not to get too close. I'd msg straight away , so next time I shouldn't do that.

I've learnt that if he likes u he'll tell u. At least I've learnt wisdom
Stop ****ing leading him on then. I have people who do this, leave him alone and let him get on with stuff he don't need you constantly badgering him if nothing is gonna come of it. What's the point of just chatting if your just gonna be mates online? Seems pretty pointless and time wasting to me
Why don't you block him?
Original post by neal95
Stop ****ing leading him on then. I have people who do this, leave him alone and let him get on with stuff he don't need you constantly badgering him if nothing is gonna come of it. What's the point of just chatting if your just gonna be mates online? Seems pretty pointless and time wasting to me

I never said we're not ganna meet up, he did
Original post by Tiger Rag
Why don't you block him?

Cuz I'll end up unblocking and texting
I never said we're not ganna meet up, he did

Ah fair enough I am in the opposite scenario tbh, so much hassle I mean why can't people just be normal or play their cards straight and say what's what instead of leaving you in limbo. Wonder why he Dosent wanna meet up, it's strange for a male to say that. Usually is the women who chickens out/gets anxiety (insert other social/anxiety/hormonal) disorder here
Original post by neal95
Ah fair enough I am in the opposite scenario tbh, so much hassle I mean why can't people just be normal or play their cards straight and say what's what instead of leaving you in limbo. Wonder why he Dosent wanna meet up, it's strange for a male to say that. Usually is the women who chickens out/gets anxiety (insert other social/anxiety/hormonal) disorder here

Well he did say we'll be busy with our own lives. Then we thought it's best not to keep in touch. I told him to block cuz I can't stop myself from texting, but he only blocked me on messenger and not on insta

Latest

Trending

Trending