The Student Room Group

2017 Investment Banking Graduate scheme

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Altruist
Has anyone got a first round interview with JP Morgan at their offices ? i have a 2.30h planned. Any advices?
Also I heard that its only one and final round, is it true ?

Cheers

for which location and division? I do know that JPM's AC for Finance and Ops Summer Analysts are the first and final round though.
(edited 7 years ago)
Does anyone know how tricky UBS AC for Ops Grad is?

Also, has anyone applying to GS Ops Grad heard back?
(edited 7 years ago)
If anyone wants a laugh, look at the questions Investec Bank are asking on their grad application form. Absolute joke.
Original post by JimbobJam
If anyone wants a laugh, look at the questions Investec Bank are asking on their grad application form. Absolute joke.

What is it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

swear they are closed?

ignore me... hahaha what is the question?
Are BAML actually hiring for FT this year? I noticed their FT apps opened recently, a few weeks after their SA app. I'm guessing a few of the SAs didn't accept their offers?
Original post by athrowaway
Are BAML actually hiring for FT this year? I noticed their FT apps opened recently, a few weeks after their SA app. I'm guessing a few of the SAs didn't accept their offers?

Yes, they're hiring FT, they transferred me to it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 668
What stage are people at with Evercore grad?
How long after completion do you find out if you're successful with Nomura's online assessments? I didn't finish my logical reasoning, ugh
Original post by sleepinglions
How long after completion do you find out if you're successful with Nomura's online assessments? I didn't finish my logical reasoning, ugh

You'll get rejected within 2-3 days if you did not pass and the email will say it's because of the test

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Commercial Paper
You'll get rejected within 2-3 days if you did not pass and the email will say it's because of the test

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :smile:
Has anyone applied to Macquarie? If so, what does the status of your application say after you login? Mine is 1A - CV (EMEA)
Reply 673
Hi, is anyone aware if Socgen already closed their applications ? the links on their website are broken and if you search directly for "permanent positions" it finds nothing for IB.
Thanks in advance
Reply 674
hey anyone has tips/know the questions for the online interview with BNP please?
Original post by Commercial Paper
Yes, they're hiring FT, they transferred me to it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you know if they've started holding interviews/ACs yet?
Original post by athrowaway
Do you know if they've started holding interviews/ACs yet?

No idea. I originally applied for off-cycle and had an informal call with an IBD Analyst and now I'm transferred to FT. Heard nothing since.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 677
Original post by shandawg
Has anyone applied to Macquarie? If so, what does the status of your application say after you login? Mine is 1A - CV (EMEA)

Yeah I have (For Macquarie Capital). Got invited to sit 4 online tests 5 days after I submitted my application. I just finished them now (verbal, numerical, logical and personality - all SHL).

It says 'Current status: Assessment Completed - Thank You'
Has anyone applied to Jefferies? What do people think of the bank?
(edited 7 years ago)
Has anyone received anything from Barclays regarding phone interviews?

I got an email around 2 weeks ago saying Id been successful with the online interview and they will contact me about phone interviews, and the phone interview will likely be the week commencing 17/10.

However, they haven't yet contacted me to arrange anything.

Quick Reply

Latest