The Student Room Group

So it turns out that my crush is the nicest person ever!

It would take me days to explain everything.

So basically I thought my crush was always ignoring me and it got to the point where I got really mad at had a go at her for ignoring me. We argued for like 2 hours and then it ended with me telling her how I've never spoken to a girl before and all this deep doo doo. It was like a therapy session that I really needed! I never actually told her once during this that I liked her because she was telling me how I should put my self out there so I know she didn't like me.

I feel really bad now as I blocked her on instagram and snapchat as I was ready to forget about her and move on! I want to follow her again on snapchat and instagram but I don't think she realizes that I blocked her on them. So when I follow her it would just make her think everything I sad was a lie or something..
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
It would take me days to explain everything.

So basically I thought my crush was always ignoring me and it got to the point where I got really mad at had a go at her for ignoring me. We argued for like 2 hours and then it ended with me telling her how I've never spoken to a girl before and all this deep doo doo. It was like a therapy session that I really needed! I never actually told her once during this that I liked her because she was telling me how I should put my self out there so I know she didn't like me.

I feel really bad now as I blocked her on instagram and snapchat as I was ready to forget about her and move on! I want to follow her again on snapchat and instagram but I don't think she realizes that I blocked her on them. So when I follow her it would just make her think everything I sad was a lie or something..

Dont do anything,give it a bit of time to cool down and then follow her back etc. If u follow her back etc. Now its just gonna look like youre messing her around and that youre not a man of your word.Just wait abit and then do something.Itll work out in the long term
Reply 2
Why you need her instagram. Just visit her house she hasnt blocked you frrom there yet
Reply 3
Original post by sam1793
Dont do anything,give it a bit of time to cool down and then follow her back etc. If u follow her back etc. Now its just gonna look like youre messing her around and that youre not a man of your word.Just wait abit and then do something.Itll work out in the long term

How long do you think I should wait? Like a week or more?
Reply 4
How long do you think I should wait? Like a week or more?

More than a week she might message you but if not then message her and just apologise.have some patience and itll work in the long term.
Just unblock her (she probably hasnt noticed by now and if she does she will probs just be confused.)

Also ask her out
Reply 6
Unblock her and like her pics
Reply 7
Original post by SuperHuman98
Just unblock her (she probably hasnt noticed by now and if she does she will probs just be confused.)

Also ask her out

I have unblocked her, I just need to follow her again.
I have unblocked her, I just need to follow her again.

Just do it, she wont have noticed.

Tell her that you like her, she told you to put yourself out there so you put yourself out there with her.
Reply 9
Just do it, she wont have noticed.

Tell her that you like her, she told you to put yourself out there so you put yourself out there with her.

Hmmmm, I think i'm going to wait a week or so. Just because the last thing she said was "I know you're sorry, so yeah just give me a minute x"
Hmmmm, I think i'm going to wait a week or so. Just because the last thing she said was "I know you're sorry, so yeah just give me a minute x"

The best thing you can do though is to infact put yourself out there, talk to more girls. Because then whatever happens if she gets a boyfriend or whatever. You wont care

Good luck
The best thing you can do though is to infact put yourself out there, talk to more girls. Because then whatever happens if she gets a boyfriend or whatever. You wont care

Good luck

Yeah that is the best thing to do. I feel like I don't care for her as much as I used to but I still have the feeling of wanting to be with her

Quick Reply

Latest