The Student Room Group

Where to meet slightly older guys?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Supersaps
boys don't grow up

they just get hairy chests

and bigger toys
Original post by abcde3237
Girls from experience where do you meet guys who are in their mid-late twenties? I'm at uni and most people are 21/22 or younger but i prefer slightly older guys who are a bit more mature and settled.

Guys feel free to chime in too if you have good ideas through experience from mates or such!

Craigslist

/thread
Reply 62
Original post by Conceited
Older guys? Well, you're in luck. They're plentiful. Depends really on what you're looking for. You've stated that you want a more mature and settled man right? I suggest going out in public - that's a good place to start. Retirement homes are another option.

As for meeting older guys in a romantic way? That's a different kettle of fish. You haven't specified it so this is just an assumption.

are you purposefully trying to be stupid?

whatever happened to common sense smh
Reply 63
Original post by NoahMal
I'm a slightly older guy pm me ;D

m8 u r 17...
Bingo
Reply 65
established in their careers, stable job, wanting to get married start a family in the near future as opposed to in a decades time or more, more confident/assertive personalities, know themselves well

I failed. :s-smilie:
m8 u r 17...

M8 age is just a number
m8 u r 17...

M8 age is just a number
Girls from experience where do you meet guys who are in their mid-late twenties? I'm at uni and most people are 21/22 or younger but i prefer slightly older guys who are a bit more mature and settled.

Guys feel free to chime in too if you have good ideas through experience from mates or such!

hospice/carehome

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending