The Student Room Group

Am I too old to start again?

Hi I'm turning 21 this October and going into my second year of Psychology. It was always between Psychology and Law but I choose Psychology as I thought there was more chance of me getting onto the course and I thought I would enjoy it. I'm really not enjoying the course but I love the uni I attend and the people I've met. I can't change to the Law degree in my uni as my grades aren't good enough. I don't know what to do but I know I can't carry on with my course. Should I change to another subject such as marketing which does look quite interesting and stay in a uni I love or do I quit Uni and redo my A Levels and reapply to uni to do Law. I find Law really interesting but at the same time do I really want to be graduating Uni at 24. I'm so confused I keep changing my mind on whats the best option. Any advice or input would be greatly appreciated.
Don't think about your age in this situation. If you want to study something and you know you will enjoy it then go for it! So yeah maybe looking into other courses would be a good idea. :h:

You rather study something you enjoy and perform well than study somethin not so enjoyable and perfom poorly.

Quick Reply

Latest