The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Enrolment/Registration

Hi, I'm an international student. Can anyone share the experience around what time will we receive the email fm BCU to do the enrolment online? If I can't receive such email, how to check if I can do it online?

If I arrive in UK in the welcome week rather than the international week (1 week before welcome week), can I still do the registration pls? What will we do in the welcome week? Is it a must to participate? I'm afraid that I don't have enough time to queue up the police station for registration before class starts in the following week. Pls advise.
Original post by tsumtsum0709
Hi, I'm an international student. Can anyone share the experience around what time will we receive the email fm BCU to do the enrolment online? If I can't receive such email, how to check if I can do it online?

If I arrive in UK in the welcome week rather than the international week (1 week before welcome week), can I still do the registration pls? What will we do in the welcome week? Is it a must to participate? I'm afraid that I don't have enough time to queue up the police station for registration before class starts in the following week. Pls advise.

Hi there! Nice to hear from you. My colleague Jugmail should be able to help you, please email [email protected]
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Quick Reply