Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Madgiddypig's Summer Bucket List!

Announcements Posted on
Would YOU be put off a uni with a high crime rate? First 50 to have their say get a £5 Amazon voucher! 27-10-2016

Hey! I was lucky to come across this challenge as I needed something to do over Summer and now I have so many plans! xD

Done ~ In Progress ~ Not Even Started

1. Meet up with friends
    2. Write a short story
    3. Draw 25 pictures in my dictionary
    4. Read 5 books
    5. Watch a whole series
    6. Make a meal for someone
    7. Give a stranger a gift, like a flower
    8. Have a day out with my Sister
    9. Spend time with my Grandparents
    10. Lose weight and have a healthier lifestyle
    11. Make ice cream
    12. Spend a week in Scotland
    13. Send a message in a bottle
    14. Tie dye a t-shirt
    15. Make some "pet rocks"
    16. Learn a magic trick
    17. Knit a teddy bear
    18. Collect shells and stones off a beach
    19. Sleep out in the garden
    20. Learn a song on piano
    21. Learn Czech
    22. Visit a castle
    23. Walk somewhere beautiful
    24. Have a picnic
    25. Beat my Granddad at a game of chess

My list is mostly things I've missed from before exams, seen as I haven't had time for a lot of them. I'm looking forward to completing this one

Oh, and feel free to check out my blog which I set up specifically for Summer I've set it as my homepage on my profile

Done: Meeting up with friends
    Yesterday, I met up with 3 of my friends in Southport. It was nice to see them all and I think being surrounded by your favourite people is the best way to spend your time. Below is a picture of all of us,even if we had to battle the wind xD
    Attachment 564668564664

Done: Spend a week in Scotland
    I am back from a week in the beautiful Scotland! We've been every year, starting off as kind of a sanctuary and becoming a peaceful place for us. It's great to be able to spend time with my Mum now that she works a heck of a lot, and it really is just a beautiful place to be. Maybe one day I will live there, when I'm older...

Anyway, I made a video on YouTube of my time in Scotland. If you want to check it out, the link's here:

Another one down!

Done: Walk somewhere beautiful
    This one got completed whilst I was in Scotland. I did this in Portpatrick, walking towards Dunskey Castle (spelling may be incorrect). The views were absolutely amazing and I would have spent all day there if I could. Below are a few photos.

Attachment 564648
    Attachment 564654
    Name:  DSCN1762.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  572.1 KB
    Attached Images
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 10, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

I want...

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.