The Student Room Group

Is secretly messaging other women on Facebook cheating?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RoyalMarine
even if messages aren't about sex?

Yes, that's what I was about to say then just means he's not allowed to talk to any other woman or even have a casual conversation with them.
Let him go,not even worth the tears
Like most of the people who have replied here, I agree that you should dump him immediately.
if its 'secretly' then yes, for definite.
Original post by Anonymous
The title says it all really. I've caught my boyfriend messaging other women on Facebook behind my back, I also found out he cheated on me twice by seeing the messages on his phone and he didn't have it in him to tell me. Every time I try to talk to him about it I get called a 'psycho' and he tries to change the subject. I love him, but this is really getting me down. Please help!
if he has already cheated on you and he is messaging girls on Facebook behind your back and without your knowledge of what they are talking about. I would get him in front of the computer and tell him to show you the messages. Maybe you should read what he's talking to other girls about.maybe this is not the person for you. I think whenever you do something behind your partner's back without their knowledge and conceal that information because they are fearful that their partner will find out and be upset about it. It's wrong.
I've tried having conversations with him several times about it but he just denies everything, though I can tell when he's lying. I felt awful going on his phone and seeing those messages, but if he'd just had the balls to tell me then maybe I wouldn't feel so in the dark about it all.
man says dump his cheating ass

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending