Heyaa. I am an 18 year old who just finished year 13. Woo! I shall be taking a gap year to hopefully work as a financial analyst (given I pass the interview 😄). Otherwise, this is my FIRST EVER TIME POSTING A THREAD on the student room! Woo!
Anyways let's go to the bucket list 🤗
*Summer 2k16 goals*
• create my first thread (DONE!)
• learn to use the Student Room 😅 (I normally just read threads but I'd like to start getting involved in discussions)
• reach level 14 on my 'learn Russian app' Memrise
• learn some Python (why not?!)
• watch MIT videos on Economics (Did you know you can 'become and undergraduate' before you even go to uni 😊 Thanks MIT!)
• Read the following books:
~The Naked Trader
~The Intelligent Investor
...How boring do I sound. 🤔
Next step! Career.
• attend Insight days (I went to two already🙄)
• Complete the interview with Big City Bright Future organisation and pleaseee God give me the internship 😢😳
• If i get the internship i can pay for my holiday at the end of August (and show you my hotdog legs 😉)
• Get the actual gap year work placement as a financial analyst. Again plss God! I need you!
Has anyone ever heard of Affirmations? Well let me show you:
• create my own affirmations on health🙄 and career
• read them out loud in the mornings
Speaking abouth health
☆Health and Fitness☆
• complete a 21 day challenge where I do not eat any sugary food. Should be good right? 😓
• drink 2l water a day! I keep forgetting to do that sometimes
• i won't exactly say exercise 3x a week.. because i don't know where to start from.. Let's say: walk for 30mins 3x a week?! More realistic haha
• Spend at least one weekend with my baby sister... i tend to ignore her because i think i'm too busy. But family matters!!!
• Read a book to my little sister
• book mum a massage treatment!!
• travel somewhere outside the UK
• go to a party for once... i hardly go partying
• drink coffee 😂😁 biggest pleasure of all times!
Anyways. This is "Adam" & Eve's bucket list. Let's do this!! 😊
*Eve's summer goals*
- 10-07-2016 23:49
- 13-07-2016 19:03
So i didn't have a great interview... I guess i didn't spend as much time preparing. And also i need to relax during interviews... I didn't get my internship.
This goes of my summer list now. Next stop reading!! Woo
- 13-07-2016 19:08
Educational goal in process! Reading with coffee in hand is the best thing ever! Haha
- 179 followers
- 3 badges
- 13-07-2016 21:08
aww this is noice, why dont you enter this competition?