The Student Room Group

Was this bad?

I'm 19 and I recently got talking to someone on an online dating site. Anyway we met up went on a date and then spent the night together in a hotel room. After that night I didn't really feel a connection with her so I told her and she said I just used her for sex. This is wrong and that's not what I did but I'm starting to think I shouldn't have spent the night with her. Was I wrong or not to do that and why? Also what could I do next? Thanks
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 19 and I recently got talking to someone on an online dating site. Anyway we met up went on a date and then spent the night together in a hotel room. After that night I didn't really feel a connection with her so I told her and she said I just used her for sex. This is wrong and that's not what I did but I'm starting to think I shouldn't have spent the night with her. Was I wrong or not to do that and why? Also what could I do next? Thanks

If you say things like that, it would make them get a vibe that you no longer want to be around or with them. It would be natural for her to say that if she had an aggressive attitude, or was just not very happy in life. Girls are naturally sensitive sometimes in a relationship, and will feel used if you say these things. Mainly, if you really do like her, and want her to stay, just try to keep your cool, and if you forgive each other, don't bring it up in conversation, or argue.
Reply 2
Provided whatever happened in the hotel was consensual and you weren't misrepresenting yourself it doesn't really matter whether other people think it is wrong or not. I can see why she might be a bit annoyed but if you sleep with someone you've only just met you can't be too surprised if they've gone off you by the morning.

What to do next? I suggest you forget about it and get on with your life.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending