The Student Room Group

Applying for my second degree but UCAS doesn't list the uni I did my undergrad in?

I'm applying to a new course for 2017 entry and I'm trying to input my previous undergraduate degree but UCAS doesn't list University of Chester as one of the institutions. I'm going to call up tomorrow but does anyone know why this might be?
Original post by arrow95
I'm applying to a new course for 2017 entry and I'm trying to input my previous undergraduate degree but UCAS doesn't list University of Chester as one of the institutions. I'm going to call up tomorrow but does anyone know why this might be?

If you try to add it as a higher education place what comes up? Are you definitely not looking the level 3 qualifications section?
Original post by arrow95

Universities aren't listed often.

Just select "Other Education Establishment" and type in the university name
Original post by claireestelle
If you try to add it as a higher education place what comes up? Are you definitely not looking the level 3 qualifications section?

You can't look at qualifications until you enter the educational establishment where those qualifications were taken - educational establishments aren't split by level.
Reply 4
I'm pretty sure you can just type it in...
Original post by PQ
You can't look at qualifications until you enter the educational establishment where those qualifications were taken - educational establishments aren't split by level.

Sorry, i was being silly and forgot that was the case (i believe i had to use other to put mine in,in the end) . Ignore me OP, long day:P
Reply 6
I need to select my uni before I can add my degree etc. A lot of other unis do come out which is what confuses me. Yes you can just type it in but then I'd have to manually input the Uni's centre number which I can't find anywhere and when I leave that blank I get a warning message. I'll have to ring up and ask if I can leave the number blank I suppose! Thanks for trying to help anyway!
Original post by arrow95
I need to select my uni before I can add my degree etc. A lot of other unis do come out which is what confuses me. Yes you can just type it in but then I'd have to manually input the Uni's centre number which I can't find anywhere and when I leave that blank I get a warning message. I'll have to ring up and ask if I can leave the number blank I suppose! Thanks for trying to help anyway!

Universities don't have a centre number if they don't offer level 3 qualifications. The centre number is a reference number used by exam boards.

Just write it in and leave the centre number blank
Reply 8
Original post by PQ
Universities aren't listed often.

Just select "Other Education Establishment" and type in the university name

I did this.

Quick Reply

Latest