The Student Room Group

Maintenance loan amount changing after evidence received?

Hi guys, I recently got my application approved which is great however the letter I received said I was only entitled to the minimum, £3821. The day before SFE sent this letter, my mum had to send her P45 as she was told her P60 was not sufficient evidence (she'd started a new job in March 2015, and the P60 only included income from her new job).

I'm just wondering if the amount of maintenance loan can change, or if I'm only going to be left with the minimum? Based on calculations from the SF calculator, I should receive £6080. Thanks for your help! :smile:
Original post by kmcg97
Hi guys, I recently got my application approved which is great however the letter I received said I was only entitled to the minimum, £3821. The day before SFE sent this letter, my mum had to send her P45 as she was told her P60 was not sufficient evidence (she'd started a new job in March 2015, and the P60 only included income from her new job).

I'm just wondering if the amount of maintenance loan can change, or if I'm only going to be left with the minimum? Based on calculations from the SF calculator, I should receive £6080. Thanks for your help! :smile:

It will update when they finish assessing the evidence.

SFE like to reassure people quickly that they'll get the minimum
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
It will update when they finish assessing the evidence.

SFE like to reassure people quickly that they'll get the minimum

That's great, thank you for your help! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending