The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Derwent Apartments

Can anyone tell me what Derwent is like? And what the colour scheme of the rooms are... :redface:

Anyone else get find out their accommodation and get put in Derwent? I'm in A4, currently looking for 7 other people, we have 3 of us already!
Reply 1
Original post by pizzanomics
Can anyone tell me what Derwent is like? And what the colour scheme of the rooms are... :redface:

Anyone else get find out their accommodation and get put in Derwent? I'm in A4, currently looking for 7 other people, we have 3 of us already!

Derwent is practically opposite The Edge (Endcliffe's social hub) and very close to the little shop. I'm in B5 and I know the colour scheme for my room is a bright red. Other colours for the block are green, pink and a yellowy cream, not sure what your flat specifically will be.
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Original post by pizzanomics

Derwent is amazing!! It's the party building of Endcliffe! Right opposite the Edge and Villiage Store. I lived in A3 which is the flat below yours. The whole of A block share an entrance and there's a lift - it's literally 10 seconds away from the ATM in the edge, the laundrette and the bar. The apartments in your block (A1,A2,A3,A4,A5) have green coloured walls :smile:
Original post by Caelus
Derwent is practically opposite The Edge (Endcliffe's social hub) and very close to the little shop. I'm in B5 and I know the colour scheme for my room is a bright red. Other colours for the block are green, pink and a yellowy cream, not sure what your flat specifically will be.

Cool, thanks! My flat is apparently green, the official uni account replied to me in a different thread. :smile:

Original post by Sheffieldgirl02
Derwent is amazing!! It's the party building of Endcliffe! Right opposite the Edge and Villiage Store. I lived in A3 which is the flat below yours. The whole of A block share an entrance and there's a lift - it's literally 10 seconds away from the ATM in the edge, the laundrette and the bar. The apartments in your block (A1,A2,A3,A4,A5) have green coloured walls :smile:

Ah okay cool, thanks. :smile:

How come Derwent is the "party building"? :tongue:

Also is there any easy way to find flatmates? There is 4 of us at the moment but we're still looking for the other 6... I'm pretty sure I read on here that Derwent is mostly (if not all) gap year students so I don't really know how else to find people. :frown: If you've got any pictures that would be great too!
[QUOTE=pizzanomics;66646670]Cool, thanks! My flat is apparently green, the official uni account replied to me in a different thread. :smile:

Ah okay cool, thanks. :smile:

How come Derwent is the "party building"? :tongue:

Also is there any easy way to find flatmates? There is 4 of us at the moment but we're still looking for the other 6... I'm pretty sure I read on here that Derwent is mostly (if not all) gap year students so I don't really know how else to find people. :frown: If you've got any pictures that would be great too!

Do you have Facebook? I can add you on there and tell you and send pics! Not the best on here with sending things!
Original post by Sheffieldgirl02
Do you have Facebook? I can add you on there and tell you and send pics! Not the best on here with sending things!

Yeah, okay sure. PM me a link to your profile and I'll add you. :smile:
[QUOTE=pizzanomics;66646802]Yeah, okay sure. PM me a link to your profile and I'll add you. :smile:

Sent :smile:
How many people lived in B5? And also, do you know how many people live in C5 or what the colour is?
Original post by Hannah Setter
How many people lived in B5? And also, do you know how many people live in C5 or what the colour is?

10 people live in both B5 and C5 (10 live in all the Derwent flats except for G, where there’s 6 people), and B+C are red.
(Original post by pizzanomics)10 people live in both B5 and C5 (10 live in all the Derwent flats except for G, where there’s 6 people), and B+C are red.

Thank you so much. Do you know which blocks on floor 5 of Howden are 8 people?
Original post by Hannah Setter
(Original post by pizzanomics)10 people live in both B5 and C5 (10 live in all the Derwent flats except for G, where there’s 6 people), and B+C are red.

Thank you so much. Do you know which blocks on floor 5 of Howden are 8 people?

I don’t remember exactly, but it should be all of them except for A (if that’s the one closest to the car park) which has 6.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending