The Student Room Group

What is my overall grade?

I'm so nervous for my GCSE results in August so I was wondering if anyone could predict my Edexcel ICT grade.

I got a high A* in the coursework which is 60% of my overall grade and I would say a C/B in the exam which is the remaining 40%. Can anyone predict my grade? Thankyou so much guys!
Reply 1
Original post by loubarnes
I'm so nervous for my GCSE results in August so I was wondering if anyone could predict my Edexcel ICT grade.

I got a high A* in the coursework which is 60% of my overall grade and I would say a C/B in the exam which is the remaining 40%. Can anyone predict my grade? Thankyou so much guys!

I'd say you would definitely get a B. You could get an A too, but it just depends on the exact mark you get in the exam and the grade boundaries this year.

Good luck!
Reply 2
Ah hopefully, thankyou!!
Reply 3
If it's a high A* and a B in exam its definitley and A.If it's a High A* and a C you might just get an A(assuming it will be a high C).I am in year 10 and Edexcel Ict coursework is so long.I'm tired of doing it.The exam grade boundries are seriously so low like 50/80 for an A* 😳

Quick Reply

Latest