Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Chittesh's Journey to 3 A*s at A-Level

Announcements Posted on
Would YOU be put off a uni with a high crime rate? First 50 to have their say get a £5 Amazon voucher! 27-10-2016

(Original post by Jitesh)
    S1 is a module I think anyone is able to understand if they put some effort into it
    I ended up with 93/100 and I wasn't the best at stats lol
    Hopefully I can do the same . I haven't started yet I'm just being lazy I've only done C1 and it took me like 3 days because I done it last year too lol. Going to start C2 ASAP.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by DylanJ42)
    Thanks a lot yea gcses to me test if you can do lots of subjects at a "skimming the surface" level, then alevel is a little more in depth in a select few subjects. I think alevels suit some people better (such as me) because I can do maths and science and thats about it :laugh:, others do very well at gcse then not so well at alevels and then very smart people do well in both!

starting a gap year, going to study maths and computer science.

I assumed you did because you're doing maths over summer, whoops. Hopefully you grow to love it as you work through further maths

also im getting this too, i didnt get a notification for your reply, i just happened to read it when looking thorugh the thread. TSR itself must be bugged, hopefully its fixed soon
    Tbh, as I said I was lazy asf. I still am and hence why to get out of that mode I am doing maths during my holidays, still I am basically not doing it but I was... Now I've stopped and just do 2 past papers everyday lol which is no effort. Once I start doing Solomon papers it counts because they really require thinking lol and sometimes piss you off.

Good luck for your degree and I hope you do well . In terms of TSR, it's making me mad too because I don't like missing replies especially if someone asks me a question - makes me feel guilty lol. It is definitely bugged.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Chittesh14)
    have you forgotten about your blog?

(Original post by Naruke)
    have you forgotten about your blog?
    Nope, I just haven't been revising so I won't update it until I start.
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 6, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

I want...
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.