The Student Room Group

I think im crazy

Hey tsr!What I wanna do is either study therapeutic radiography or maths at open universityIf I were to study maths it would be funded by me doing an apprenticeship, so that I can earn money whilst gaining extra koalifications:tongue:All that whilst doing my hifdh(Qur'an memorisation) and learning arabic which would take up about 3 HOURS of my time, but it's worth it coz it's the joy of my life. I think 2 hours maths on weekdays plus 8 hours on weekends would be fine for a maths degree, right guys?So, tbh the main reason I signed up was to ask about mathematics at OU is it worth it and doable, within 3-4 years?.. ╮(╯▽╰)╭Thanks:smile:
Reply 1
Original post by @( ̄- ̄)@
Hey tsr!What I wanna do is either study therapeutic radiography or maths at open universityIf I were to study maths it would be funded by me doing an apprenticeship, so that I can earn money whilst gaining extra koalifications:tongue:All that whilst doing my hifdh(Qur'an memorisation) and learning arabic which would take up about 3 HOURS of my time, but it's worth it coz it's the joy of my life. I think 2 hours maths on weekdays plus 8 hours on weekends would be fine for a maths degree, right guys?So, tbh the main reason I signed up was to ask about mathematics at OU is it worth it and doable, within 3-4 years?.. ╮(╯▽╰)╭Thanks:smile:

hey

yes it definitely doable
I would recommend doing it especially if you will be doing an apprenticeship. The first year is similar to A-level maths.
btw i am also doing maths at the OU

Quick Reply