The Student Room Group
Reply 1
It sounds like you've already tied your sections in well by linking your current curriculars to your chosen course, so in terms of doing the same with your extra-curriculars, it depends if/how they link to the course.

Obviously it's really good if they are directly relevant (plus any work-experience that relates to your subject area would help), but if they don't totally relate to your course, then that's ok - it can just be a separate section to show how you're a well-rounded person. Just try and display how they've taught you particular skills which will help in your degree.

If you're still worried about how it flows, you can post it in the private PS Helper subforum, where PS helpers will suggest ways to improve it.

Good Luck!
Oh, and what course are you applying for?
Reply 2
tipp-ex; post it in the Ask a PS helper section and someone will review it for you
Reply 3
Who reads the PS in the private forum?!
Reply 4
You and the helpers. No one else. Read the FAQ for details
You could include a 'linking sentence' at the end of the first two sections to tie it all together. For example, at the end of the first section, 'my current subjects have confirmed my interest in this course', and at the end of the second section, 'I have combined my studies with extra-curricular activities to broaden my horizons.' Those are pretty rubbish examples, but hopefully you get the idea.
Ethereal
You and the helpers. No one else. Read the FAQ for details
Aye, post it in 'Ask A PS Helper'. Only you, trusted PS helpers, mods and admins can see it.

Latest

Trending

Trending