I thought I'd participate this year. So, in no particular order:
1. Finish the current novel I'm working on (or write a significant chunk, at least another 40,000 words).
2. Hit 100 kg (~220 pounds) on bench press (currently 60 kg/~132 pounds).
3. Perform a set of handstand pressups with good form (and without falling over).
4. Read at least five books (I've got about twenty lined up).
5. Reach at least 250 points on the US Marine Corps entry calculator (currently 178).
6. Enter at least three writing competitions (including the same story into three different competitions).
7. Write three bills to enter into the Model House of Commons on TSR.
8. Do a workout in a foreign country - I'm going on holiday in August.
9. Complete Camp NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) and hit my target of 30,000 words. This one ties into my first really, but it's a goal all of its own.
10. Finally, because you should always end on a pleasure, to eat delicious Italian food while on holiday, to try something new and authentic.
Mactotaur's Summer Bucket List
|TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >>||17-10-2016|