The Big Bucket List!Hello. So today I have posted this blog to keep up with what I do in the summer holidays. I hope you guys and gals will enjoy reading what I plan to do and hope I have inspired people to try something new. So my list here is as follows:
1. Read over AS material and sixth form info. B
2. Complete work experience for medicine. C
3. Go to the gym more often. C
4. Play badminton twice a week at least A
5. Start dominating more in my area in Pokemon GO B
6. Learn some parts of a new language like Russian C
7. Enjoy playing more on PS4. B
8. Join a cricket team. C
9. Watch some Marvel movies C
10. Read the new Harlan Coben novel C
11. Get back to playing piano. Work towards grade 4. B
12. Make a comeback to kung fu sessions. C
So they are just some of my goals. I will update every day and add new things when I can. Lets make this the best holiday ever!
B= In progress
C= Not started.
Memorised's Bucket List
|TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >>||17-10-2016|
Last edited by MezmorisedPotato; 13-07-2016 at 20:52.Post rating:2
- 13-07-2016 20:50
- 285 followers
- 3 badges
- 13-07-2016 21:24
Good luck !! I might start this competition now.
- 13-07-2016 21:40
- 3 followers
- 1 badge
- 14-07-2016 00:58
Hope you enjoy your holidays! I also joined the leisure centre and play badminton 2x a week! Those drop shots kill me.
- 14-07-2016 08:26
- 14-07-2016 20:52
Quite a normal and lazy day. To summarise:
- Played 2.0 hours of Pokemon GO. Completed 14,000 steps, collected new Pokemon, claimed a few gyms and enjoyed the outdoors!
- Booked courts for badminton next week so we can get going more.
- Watched a lot of Youtube