The Student Room Group

How good is your English vocabulary?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by eternaforest
Weird things is im actually a decent scrabble player and have won tournaments :laugh:

Your pseudonym <3 <3
Irrespective of vocabulary, my diction evidently surpasses that of the test's creator:

Vocabulary.png

I'm happy with 22350 but I would have been ecstatic if I had reached 24000 or over.
Reply 103
Original post by Profesh
Irrespective of vocabulary, my diction evidently surpasses that of the test's creator:

Why?
I only have 29625. Does not feel good man.
Weird things is im actually a decent scrabble player and have won tournaments :laugh:

:rofl:

Spoiler

Original post by krishdesai7
Your pseudonym <3 <3

Pseudonym? My username?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello,

I came here to post a funny comment.

Please stay tuned...
Pseudonym? My username?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah that's the word I was looking for. It was on the tip of my tongue but I couldn't place it.
Yeah that's the word I was looking for. It was on the tip of my tongue but I couldn't place it.

Oh right haha do you know where its from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jneill
Why?

Because 'love' is not synonymous (i.e. semantically congruous) with any of the options presented.
Reply 111
Original post by Profesh
Because 'love' is not synonymous (i.e. semantically congruous) with any of the options presented.

Yes I struggled with that one too, especially when they said to identify "the" synonym. But it was reasonably clear which was the best match.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 112
Oh right haha do you know where its from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeup. Of course :colondollar: it's a bit embarrassing to admit that I'm on the threshold of going to university and I still play Pokemon platinum lol
Yeup. Of course :colondollar: it's a bit embarrassing to admit that I'm on the threshold of going to university and I still play Pokemon platinum lol

Well the average age of pokemon go players is probably about 18-20 and i bet most of them still play pokemon :colondollar: Pokemon platinum is the best! Which starter do you prefer?

Not too bad, but thought i was better than that tbh

Quick Reply

Latest