The Student Room Group

Girls what is your reaction to passing a guy you find attractive in the street?

Say you're walking on your way to work, shops, school, etc... and you are walking towards a guy you consider attractive.

What reaction would I expect?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Give a dirty look then avoid eye contact. Can't give him a ego boost lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pretend to be looking at something interesting on phone/ look down/ look past said guy in to the distance/ look away... basically look anywhere else but at the hot guy... I may - in exceptional circumstances - look at them when passing, but only for a quick second.
Just keep walking, no visible change in behaviour (unless maybe more consciously trying to avoid eye contact like A321 said)
Me

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
Say you're walking on your way to work, shops, school, etc... and you are walking towards a guy you consider attractive.

What reaction would I expect?

I would do anything to NOT make it obvious that I like him- so basically I would just act normally even if he was really really attractive!:smile:
I could normally tell if they like me from the puddles they leave on the ground. Happened several times before.
Nothing really. I just glance at them. Maybe smile if they catch me glancing at them.
Reply 8
Clit twitches like a rabbits nose. Or so a female acquaintance told me. You could have knocked me over with a feather..
Original post by loveleest
Nothing really. I just glance at them. Maybe smile if they catch me glancing at them.

Yupp, this.
Just an attractive guy on the street and not someone I'm trying to date? Easy. I'll glance over, recognise that I find x attractive about him and continue my life as normal.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by saraxh
Me

haha :biggrin: apparently that's a give away sign (touching the hair/sorting out the hair :biggrin:)
Go 'Oh hot damn' in my head.

And then proceed to continue forth with resting ***** face. :lol:
Inside feel extremely awks and outside act super casual
Original post by A321
Give a dirty look then avoid eye contact. Can't give him a ego boost lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol you think the guy doesn't know what your doing
Literally never happens though
If I see any hot girrl on the street, talk to her and grab her butt. They like that
Look from the corner of my eye then try my very best to make sure I'm not obvious. Go home and go with my life. I did see a guy who looked like a model on a school trip before.
Original post by SmileyVibe
Look from the corner of my eye then try my very best to make sure I'm not obvious. Go home and go with my life. I did see a guy who looked like a model on a school trip before.

Whats the point of not making it obvious? You want him to know that you like him dont you? What I do is I stare at them for 5-10 seconds. If they smile at me I approach, if they dont I leave

Quick Reply

Latest