The Student Room Group

C o r r u p t i o n

Hello friends. It is I, the almighty berry.

I have a task for you inferiors. Rank these regions of lands: Africa, America, Asia, Europe & Russia with how generally corrupt you think they are.

Thanks!
Reply 1
All as bad as each other, just Europe and America is ashamed to admit corruption. In Africa and Russia no shits are given, they are honest in their corruption.
Reply 2

Spoiler

Yes yes, but, I need an order, bruh!
Reply 3
Original post by RezzBerry

Spoiler

Yes yes, but, I need an order, bruh!

If we talk about openness of corruption, how openly corrupt people are, I would go:

Africa > Russia > Asia > Europe > America

Africa being the most openly corrupt, America the least. Though deep down they are all as bad as each other, America's corrupt is in the boardroom, Africa's is in the street.
Every country is corrupt, they all hide it thats all.

In Britain, scandal went on when Conservatives overspent to win the majority, BBC News and big News agencies who are somewhat supported by EU/UK governments didn't show it. There should of been called an general election re-run.

I have a task for you inferiors. Rank these regions of lands: Africa, America, Asia, Europe & Russia with how generally corrupt you think they are.

Thanks!

1) Africa
2) Russia
3) Asia
4) America
5) Europe
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5
So is Russia not in Europe or Asia now? :/

America
Europe
Africa
Russia
Asia
Reply 6
Original post by Inexorably
So is Russia not in Europe or Asia now? :/

America
Europe
Africa
Russia
Asia

I'm making a space race simulation kinda thingy and I need to add in corruption. I don't mean the whole of Europe, just the major powers. Same with Asia.

Thanks!

Africa > South America = Asia = Russia > Eastern Europe > North America > Western Europe

Quick Reply

Latest