The Student Room Group

Student finance issue - household income

So when completing the initial application my mother was confused and didn't provide financial details, to amend this she sent in the PFF2 form and after ringing up to check the progress for about the fourth time they said she needs to print off another form and send it in, can anyone help with what this may be?
Original post by Rixion
So when completing the initial application my mother was confused and didn't provide financial details, to amend this she sent in the PFF2 form and after ringing up to check the progress for about the fourth time they said she needs to print off another form and send it in, can anyone help with what this may be?

It's a possibility that the form could have be lost or that she didnt fill it in correctly.
Reply 2
Original post by Rixion

She needs to phone SF again and ask them which form they want. We'll only be guessing.
Reply 3
Have u found the solution to this problem?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending