Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

New terror attack france many dead

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

(Original post by swiss_cheese)
    Why should I take you seriously when you ignored my massive post earlier today? Either get lost or respond properly thanks.
    "Oh boo hoo. Nasty man isn't paying enough attention to me :cry2:"

Get over yourself.

Also, inappropriate pun about your "massive post".

(Original post by QE2)
    According to some interpretations of the Quran and sunnah, simply refusing to submit to Islam and opposing its spread is enough to warrant death.

The punishment for waging war against Allah and his messenger, and spreading corruption, is death... - Quran 5:33

Fight the disbelievers until all religion is for Allah and there is no more idolatry - Quran 8:39

Muhammad said: I have been ordered to fight against the people until they testify that there is no god but Allah and I am his messenger, and if they do this then they save their lives and property from me
    - Sahih Bukhari
    Ah. Stupid me for not reading the Quran. (A book of false ideologies and false idols) I apologise for my ignorance and really I see the light now everything they've done is justified and I forgive them completely.:indiff: (yes please sense the heavy sarcasm inserted)
    They kill people for no justifiable reason other than a book of BS tells them to. The bible, a far more important and truthful book, tells us that homosexuality is a sin in fact even goes as far as to call it an 'abomination' yet many Christians accept homosexuals and care for them as neighbours as the bible tells us, rather than driving trucks through LGBT pride parades or torturing them or shooting them. If we have managed to accept society how comes this false religion cannot?
    (Not having a go at you particularly (unless you support those false ideologies) just venting my frustration at the ignorance and nonacceptance of the followers of a false religion)
    And on a separate note I noticed your profile pic... God from Monty Python and the Holy Grail? Do you just like Monty Python or are you Christian... just wondering.
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 17, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.