The Student Room Group

Is the real world like this forum?

I didn't really interact with people as a teenager and have had a difficult early 20s.

Coming on here to all this "beta cuck" **** has made me a bit low.

Like, I was happier with my quirks and (admittedly forced) bachelor life before I came on here and found that it made me a "beta cuck".

I could see myself as a person in my own right who was better than some womanizers and worse than some womanizers. I didn't let my inexperience define me.

I suppose the forums I seek out are all wrong. A student forum might attract an elitist, competitive crowd and this is the main forum I use.
yes the real world is made of pixels on a computer screen
Reply 2
Original post by banterboy
yes the real world is made of pixels on a computer screen

heehee livin up to your username son!
People don't tend to use phrases like "beta cuck" in real life...
Reply 4
I don't know, if you find out though could you tell me? haha, I don't get out much...
Reply 5
Original post by John55
I don't know, if you find out though could you tell me? haha, I don't get out much...

I'll let you know bro :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Chief Wiggum
People don't tend to use phrases like "beta cuck" in real life...

must be because they don't go on internet forums so they are beta cucks :tongue:
No people wouldn't come up to a strangers face and call them a *****
I think most of the time people on here just say it as a bit of a joke, although obviously there are probably some out there who do believe things like that lol
Come on it could be worse... It's not Reddit. If you just ignore the couple of goons the rest don't buy into the whole 'beta cuck' crap anyway. We're too elite for that :tongue: joke :getmecoat:
Reply 10
The more girls you get on here, the more girls you get in real life.
Reply 11
Go outside and find out.
Reply 12
Original post by Filler

makes me cringe a bit seeing the guys who come on here championing woman's rights in threads, then messaging the girls who like their posts and telling them they're really beautiful...sexual attraction doesn't work like that son :biggrin:
Reply 13
Original post by JRKinder
I think most of the time people on here just say it as a bit of a joke, although obviously there are probably some out there who do believe things like that lol

Your moms a joke ahahaha
Reply 14
Original post by Filler

Lol, at least half of the girls on here are guys in disguise...
Reply 15
Original post by John55
Lol, at least half of the girls on here are guys in disguise...

well this forum is very liberal so you get a lot of transexuals :tongue:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Outside? The real world? What are they?!

Quick Reply

Latest