The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Science Foundation

hey guys I am an international student (from Hong Kong) who has just completed the foundation course in the university of Nottingham. Any questions you want to ask you can comment down below, hope I can help! :biggrin:
Reply 1
Original post by duffybear
hey guys I am an international student (from Hong Kong) who has just completed the foundation course in the university of Nottingham. Any questions you want to ask you can comment down below, hope I can help! :biggrin:

Hi, duffybear, I am a HK student. I just got conditional offer of science foundation from Nottingham U.I would like to know how is quality of the course of science foundation.I would like to know if tutors are very supportive or not.
How many lessons/ hours per week? Teaching in Tutorial or Lecture mode
How many students studied Science foundation course ?How was the work load and content of the course. Because I just finished IGCSEand do not take As and Alevel.. If weshould study AS and A2 content of chemistry , biology and, maths in one yearfoundation course?What were the modules,
Do you know the progression rate to Pharmacy degree after one year Science foundation? sorry for asking so many questions.Thank you so much for your information .kinds regardsKK202
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
hey! Im going to start an engineering and sciences foundation at uni of nottingham this september. I did 3 AS and 1 Alevel. How was the course??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending