Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Muslims of TSR- Your thoughts and opinions are wanted

Announcements Posted on
Why bother with a post grad course - waste of time? 17-10-2016

(Original post by sameehaiqbal)
    I don't necessarily like to give away personal social media on TSR. If you want to "chat" feel free to PM me - otherwise, this is derailing from the OP's topic of discussion so if you want peoples social media this isn't the right thread to ask on.
    No wtf. Don't PM him. He made his account today too.

(Original post by AngryRedhead)
    I don't think he will to be truthful, the last thing the world needs is Trump parading around running his mouth causing problems with all sorts of world leaders and further legitimising racism and islamophobia.

Trump is going to step down and be replaced by Hilary, ain't no way he is going to serve even a quarter of a presidential term, and that if he even wins the presidential election.

(Original post by sulaimanali)
    Well...to me, the first thought as soon as I hear a negative incident is "Will the news channels have spread the fact that a 'Muslim' has done this?!" or "have they started blaming Muslims yet?". Islam isn't politics.
    islam becomes politics in the eyes of islamists. ie to them every political issue has an islamic slant put on it , thereby mobilising almost coerceing all muslims to support their political agendas. - even if these are pushed via terrorism. it cannot escape you that it isnt buddhists or jains that are regularly reported committing these acts

(Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Am I not allowed to ask a significant demographic of TSR a question?
    Not in the manner it was done, no. My comment was not meant to be patronising towards you by the way, it's just annoying to see the same kind of theme (people believing that muslims don't speak up). Either way, there are many retards around (not talking about you) who think that they know it all, when really they're mentally incapable of thinking outside of what they think they know.
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Would you want to know what your pet is thinking about you?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.