The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by h333
Not been really busy today tbh. I think I should just stop over thinking. I just listened to some nasheeds and made me feel good Alhamdulillah. Jzk for your concern :smile:

Good to know that you're feeling better. I don't think it's something strange. Sometimes people can feel down all of a sudden and sometimes there isn't a clear reason for this either. I think most wish they could just fly away from time to time anyway!

BarakAllahu Feeki.
Original post by AlifunArnab
Why are you obsessed with trying to antagonize Muslims?

I pity you man. I guess all I can say is enjoy your daily adrenaline rush because your life probably doesn't get more exciting than this :tongue:

This. I don't get why people put others down on an internet forum, utterly pointless.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2322
Original post by IdeasForLife
Good to know that you're feeling better. I don't think it's something strange. Sometimes people can feel down all of a sudden and sometimes there isn't a clear reason for this either. I think most wish they could just fly away from time to time anyway!

BarakAllahu Feeki.

Thanks a lot. Sooo true because that is how I felt. I am just watching some daily reminders now actually.

I would like to share one of them:
https://youtu.be/FJSuyz-vQVo
Original post by Zamestaneh
What I meant is if you are sitting down, don't point your toes or the soles of your feet to the front. When leaving, it don't matter; Sikhs sometimes walk out backwards but it don't matter because you aren't Sikh and it isn't considered disrespectful on the most part, so many Sikhs don't do that either.

Np Saeed Saab

Yeh i get you. Thanks again don.
You transformed into an air conditioner?

I didnt transform bro i *evolved* innit
Reply 2324
Qu'ran: Gems and Miracles. Lecture from Mufti Menk.
https://youtu.be/XB5cNBZ5nbg
I feel most people take the Qu'ran for granted nowadays, including me. May Allah guide and forgive us all. Ameen.
Original post by saeed9764

I didnt transform bro i *evolved* innit

Thats lame. You cudda been an autobot but you just some lame monkey :ashamed:

Original post by h333
Thanks a lot. Sooo true because that is how I felt. I am just watching some daily reminders now actually.

I would like to share one of them:
https://youtu.be/FJSuyz-vQVo

Np.

Jzk for the share. Will watch in a few hours though insha'Allah, my eyes can't take anymore screentime at this hour.
Reply 2326
Thats lame. You cudda been an autobot but you just some lame monkey :ashamed:

Np.

Jzk for the share. Will watch in a few hours though insha'Allah, my eyes can't take anymore screentime at this hour.

BarakAllahu Feek. Bless you, it is fine, watch when you want :yep:
When I said I did not feel like sleeping earlier, well Alhamdulillah now I do, so good night :smile:
Original post by BasharAssad
their is no adrenaline rush mate, the truth simply hurts.

Original post by AlifunArnab
You're disgusting for supporting a man whose regime has murdered 100,000s. Calling it a 'difference of opinion' is putting it lightly. I imagine next people will be saying the nazis only had a difference of opinion too. People like you need to given no room to grow and should be denounced every time you open your mouths to spew hatred.

There has been no 'BS'. Someone shares a story of murder by the regime and allies and then you appear to mock the deaths in some way, shape or form.

Oh yes it was. Alawites oppressed the Muslim population and eventually the Muslims rose against them. You don't care about people dying or whose fault it is, you're just a blood thirsty individual who likes seeing Muslims die. Honestly, you have to be either seriously deluded or seriously stupid to be an Assad fanboy and then blame other's for his murders.

After someone posted a video of girl who had been injured by Assad's thugs, you quoted the post and said something along the lines of "Hail Assad" to show your joy.
There is a civil war there and both sides have done really bad things and killed thousands. The ummah should be uniting under Islam and not fighting each other inshallah. We should all be against anyone who kills each other. Assad is killing Muslims and the Rebels are killing Muslims and ISIS are killing Muslims. Killing is our enemy not each other.
Original post by guided1
There is a civil war there and both sides have done really bad things and killed thousands. The ummah should be uniting under Islam and not fighting each other inshallah. We should all be against anyone who kills each other. Assad is killing Muslims and the Rebels are killing Muslims and ISIS are killing Muslims. Killing is our enemy not each other.

Whilst you mean well bro, I really have to disagree.

There is no unity upon disbelief so with groups like the alawites or twelvers, unity is out of question.

The rebels are not comparable with Assad or ISIS. The rebels do not aim to systemically kill thousands of Muslims whilst Assad and his allies certainly do and have easily killed 100,000+. Google barrel bombs for a start and you'll see why I say this.

This isn't a war between Muslims IMO. There was a pic taken which showed just this. The rebels lost a building to regime soldiers but then later they won it back. Before fleeing, the regime soldiers painted a message on one of the walls. The message read "Bashar will not fall. Down with your Lord". This shows where Bashar and his allies lie.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2329
If someone has not prayed for years and they decide to now, can that certain person just repent and begin again or like is there other essential steps he has to take too?
Original post by h333
If someone has not prayed for years and they decide to now, can that certain person just repent and begin again or like is there other essential steps he has to take too?

I'm not quite sure.

Watched your vid :yy:
Reply 2331
I'm not quite sure.

Watched your vid :yy:

Ok nw.

Thanks, glad you did :smile:
Original post by Enginerd.
This. I don't get why people put others down on an internet forum, utterly pointless.

Posted from TSR Mobile

We always get a new resident troll every few months :tongue:
We always get a new resident troll every few months :tongue:

Just makes me want to leave this website tbh. :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2334
Reply 2335
Reply 2336
Original post by Enginerd.
Just makes me want to leave this website tbh. :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tbf reporting them works. Although has to be like 12+ reports for a (1 week) ban.
Random but are body/facial piercings haram??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2339
Original post by HAnwar
Random but are body/facial piercings haram??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Piercing ears for women to wear earrings and piercing the body:
https://youtu.be/jjaR0TeIZWI

This might help. I would not recommend other body parts apart from ears and nose.
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending