The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kazuhira
دعك عن هذا الكلام الطائفي. هذه المقيله، ان العناصر الشيعيه تحارب المسلمين تعني انك لا ترى الشيعة كمسلمين. وهذا المنطق الداعشي خطير.

ثانيا لا تنسا انه حرب صارم، ليس النظام فقط يرتكب المجازر ولكن الثوائر يفعلون كذلك.

ومن الظاهر مشاعرك غلبتك، لأن إن كنت عاقل لما كتب هذا الهرآء الفارغ.

Brother you must leave this sectarian language of saying 'shias are against the Muslims ' , for this is the Daesh rhetoric.

Secondly, the war in Aleppo is two sided , with atrocities on both sides.

Thirdly , avoid relying on your emotions as this clouds your judgement

Posted from TSR Mobile

He said "Iran and their Shia militia allies" - that does no equate to all Shia. Iran and the militia are the enemies of the Muslims; the average Shi'i is not an enemy of Islam, rather just believed to be misguided like any other person with corrupted aqeedah.

Calling everything 'sectarian' cannot be used as an excuse to silence people
ء

يا للدواهي
?أهذا أنت
عدت بعد طول فراق
مرحبا بك يا أخا العرب
قد أطربتنا بفصاحة لسانك وبلاغة قولك
إلا اننا نرفض محتوى كلامك
Long time no see friend
Where have you been hiding?
I like how every few weeks you bring us classical Arabic.
Despite disagreeing with the content.
Original post by Al-farhan
يا للدواهي
?أهذا أنت
عدت بعد طول فراق
مرحبا بك يا أخا العرب
قد أطربتنا بفصاحة لسانك وبلاغة قولك
إلا اننا نرفض محتوى كلامك
Long time no see friend
Where have you been hiding?
I like how every few weeks you bring us classical Arabic.
Despite disagreeing with the content.

على الرحب والسعى . ارادت الدخول لإنشاط هذا الجامع. لا بد ان تتواجد مختلف الآراء كي يزهر النقاش ويستفيد المتابع.

هذه المرة وجدت نفسي مندهشا كثيرا مما يقال. كما ارى الأخ الكريم زامنيستا. فهو يدعي ان إران وباقي المنظمات يعتقدون بمعتقدات مدخولة إلى الدين، وبأختصار، منحرفين. ما لا يفقه الأخ هو ان هذا هي معتقدات الشيعه الإماميه عموما و كلامه يناقض قوله بأنه يمييز الشيعه عن المحاربون في سوريا.

Do I really gotta translate this all ? Just Google translate the ting

Posted from TSR Mobile
على الرحب والسعى . ارادت الدخول لإنشاط هذا الجامع. لا بد ان تتواجد مختلف الآراء كي يزهر النقاش ويستفيد المتابع.

هذه المرة وجدت نفسي مندهشا كثيرا مما يقال. كما ارى الأخ الكريم زامنيستا. فهو يدعي ان إران وباقي المنظمات يعتقدون بمعتقدات مدخولة إلى الدين، وبأختصار، منحرفين. ما لا يفقه الأخ هو ان هذا هي معتقدات الشيعه الإماميه عموما و كلامه يناقض قوله بأنه يمييز الشيعه عن المحاربون في سوريا.

Do I really gotta translate this all ? Just Google translate the ting

Posted from TSR Mobile

ليس من الصعب على إمرئ يجيد كلتا اللغتين ان يترجم بينهما
It shouldn't be hard for a polyglot who speaks both languages to use them interchangeably an translate easily.
Or you can make it easier by not using arabic :tongue:
Are these foreign fighters not the definition of terrorists. The go form their countries to enlist as paid mercenaries for a butcher, killing, maiming, looting and terrorising. Yet no one bats an eye.

They're probably gathering for picnic or something. Gto give them.the benefit of the doubt.

دعك عن هذا الكلام الطائفي. هذه المقيله، ان العناصر الشيعيه تحارب المسلمين تعني انك لا ترى الشيعة كمسلمين. وهذا المنطق الداعشي خطير.

ثانيا لا تنسا انه حرب صارم، ليس النظام فقط يرتكب المجازر ولكن الثوائر يفعلون كذلك.

Brother you must leave this sectarian language of saying 'shias are against the Muslims ' , for this is the Daesh rhetoric.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nothing was said which was sectarian or emotional. I was quite calm when I wrote that.

It's not Daesh rhetoric. That's an attempt to demonise anyone who speaks out against the atrocities of Iran and their allies.

Brushing aside the vast carnage of Iran and it's allies with the line "there are atrocities on both sides" is really dishonest. No one has even remotely matched their atrocities.

You've in the past called salafis deviants and spoken about your hate for sunni scholars like Ibn Qayyim so I offer the exact same advice back to you - work on your sectarianism. Otherwise it's going to look a tinsy bit hypocritical.

In any case, I will never stop speaking about the murder of Muslims and raising awareness of their oppressors. So kindly add me to your ignore list if you have a problem with that.
(edited 7 years ago)
Hmm tsr updated. Keeps stalling as I try to scroll down pages on my phone :colonhash:
The path to junnah, the prophet pbuh said:
يا أيّها النَّاسُ، أفشُوا السَّلامَ، وأطعِمُوا الطعامَ، وصِلوا الأرحامَ، وصَلُّوا بالليلِ والنَّاسُ نِيامٌ، تدخُلوا الجنَّةَ بسلامٍ
Oh people, spread the greetings of peace, feed the hungry, reconnect with your relatives and pray at night when others are asleep. And you shall enter heaven peacefully.
Any of the brothers/sisters here perform qiyamul layal?
To stay connected with the quran and learn more about it we should do a:
''What verse/ayah have you read today.''
We should try to look up the tafsiir and possible applications in our daily lives.
I will start later on today inshaallah
Reply 2869

BarakAllahu Feeki x

Original post by ak143244
Cool, hope you enjoyed your food from yesterday :smile:

Yeah so truee! :smile:
When it snows, you can't travel because of the roads which means you can't go school/college. Sorry, didn't make it clear enough :/

Thanks, I did Alhamdulillah :smile:
Reply 2870
Any of the brothers/sisters here perform qiyamul layal?

Why? Is it basically like spending the night of part of night in dhikr/praying or reading the Qu'ran?

We should try to look up the tafsiir and possible applications in our daily lives.

Sounds good, SubhanAllah.
Insha'Allah, will be nice to read.

Good idea.
Pentagon Paid for Fake ‘Al Qaeda’ Videos

A controversial foreign PR firm known for representing unsavory characters was paid millions by the Pentagon to create fake terrorist videos.

This part was especially interesting

The third and most sensitive program described by Wells was the production of fake al Qaeda propaganda films. He told the Bureau how the videos were made. He was given precise instructions: “We need to make this style of video and we’ve got to use al Qaeda’s footage,” he was told. “We need it to be 10 minutes long, and it needs to be in this file format, and we need to encode it in this manner.”

U.S. marines would take the CDs on patrol and drop them in the chaos when they raided targets. Wells said: “If they’re raiding a house and they’re going to make a mess of it looking for stuff anyway, they’d just drop an odd CD there.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/01/pentagon-paid-for-fake-al-qaeda-videos.html

The anti-Muslim industry seems to be a multi million career pathway. I can see why individuals like Maajid Nawaaz went for that life.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmmm.. you are obviously new to ISOc
Original post by mikenwales
Thanks for your prompt reply. Is this just your own personal interpretation ? or could you guide me to your source to be free to read it for myself. Also do you have any other sources that i may then cross reference it as with any good enquiry. Thank you
The Quran teaches us to improve things in the future and keep good things from the past. That is why you will see Muslims using computers and dressed in traditional arab clothes.
Original post by IdeasForLife
Pentagon Paid for Fake ‘Al Qaeda’ Videos

A controversial foreign PR firm known for representing unsavory characters was paid millions by the Pentagon to create fake terrorist videos.

This part was especially interesting

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/01/pentagon-paid-for-fake-al-qaeda-videos.html

The anti-Muslim industry seems to be a multi million career pathway. I can see why individuals like Maajid Nawaaz went for that life.

Spoiler

you can see why majid nawaz chose to live a normal, fruitful life rather than wasting it shreiking hate down a microphone at all those that choose not to follow his faith? small steps
Original post by guided1
The Quran teaches us to improve things in the future and keep good things from the past. That is why you will see Muslims using computers and dressed in traditional arab clothes.

i understand why using computers can be good. can you explain why dressing like an arab on Luton high street would be deemed as good
Original post by Reformed
you can see why majid nawaz chose to live a normal, fruitful life rather than wasting it shreiking hate down a microphone at all those that choose not to follow his faith? small steps

His life is neither normal nor fruitful. He also speaks hate through microphones (and communication mediums) at practicing Muslims who choose not to follow his (lack of )religious beliefs. :hmmmm:

Think you're unfamilar with Maajid Nawaaz. Perhaps you're mistaking him for someone else? I mean there is a lot of brown people on TV nowadays so it's easy for you to be confused.
(edited 7 years ago)
His life is neither normal nor fruitful. He also speaks hate through a microphone at practicing Muslims who choose not to follow his (lack of )religious beliefs. :hmmmm:

Think you're unfamilar with Maajid Nawaaz. Perhaps you're mistaking him for someone else? I mean there is a lot of brown people on TV nowadays so it's easy to be confused.

i knew him as founder of quilliam, he is practicing muslim but an ex islamic extremist that saw through all the rubbish of the radical preaching network. he also realised, as he gained some maturity that it was no way to live and i suppose he is frustrated seeing the ignorance of youth in muslims like yourself and tries to direct you on a better path. perosnally i think thats something the parents should be doing.
(edited 7 years ago)
It's not, hence I used it. I think you've been reading too much Wikipedia.

Thanks for your concern. I'm sure the anti-Islam crew has the best interests of the isoc at heart. :smile:

Edit - best
Posted from TSR Mobile
I had a quote from you that has been deleted. Is it this one?
It's religious war against the Muslims by the rafidi, alawites and russians
I have looked up rafidi and alawite and they are both Muslim groups. How can it be a religious war if it is Muslims fighting Muslims? I know they are Shia but are the differences that big that you are happy to kill them because of it? If you accept that Allah is the one god and Muhammad his messenger, and the Quran is gods true word then that is enough for me. I dont undestand all the hatred.

Latest

Trending

Trending