The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kazuhira
لا أصدق ما أرى. لقد تتبعت المنهج الؤموي الذي زرعه يزيد واباه ، وأزهر هذه المعتقدات النتنة كما ارى الأن! كيف لك ان تكفر جملة كبيرة من المسلمين بلا مصداقيه. ارى انت ترعرعت تحت رعاية المدرسة الوهابية ألتي تنشر الفتن في الأما .

التكفير عند المسلمين إتهامتة خطيرة ( بإستثناء الوهابيه) فعليك ان تبرهن على كفر الشيعة، وإن لم تستطع فعل ذلك، تب وإستغفر ربك.

بالله عليك، هل تصدق ان الشيعة اشرار خباث لا ينون إلا لإصقاط كيان الإسلام. حقا انت مهرج، تحترف بالتهريج اكثر من الأمور الإسلاميه.

I dont believe what I'm reading . You are a true follower of the Umayyad manhaj, which was started by Yazid and his father, and thrived as I can see now !

How could you excommunicate such a large number of Muslims with no proof. I can see you were raised under the care of the Wahhabi school , which spreads discord amongst Muslims of the world.

Takfir amongst Muslims (except Wahhabis) is a dangerous accusation. Having done so, you are now burdened to provide absolute proof of this. Otherwise repent and ask for forgiveness.

Honestly, do you really believe shias are comicbook villains who are against Muslims (since they arnt) and aim to destroy Islam . If so , it seems you are a clown , more proficient in tomfoolery than Islamic matters

No i don't think he believes you're 'comic book villains who are against muslims' but you are a weird bunch haha
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Kazuhira
I dont believe what I'm reading . You are a true follower of the Umayyad manhaj, which was started by Yazid and his father, and thrived as I can see now !

How could you excommunicate such a large number of Muslims with no proof. I can see you were raised under the care of the Wahhabi school , which spreads discord amongst Muslims of the world.

Takfir amongst Muslims (except Wahhabis) is a dangerous accusation. Having done so, you are now burdened to provide absolute proof of this. Otherwise repent and ask for forgiveness.

Honestly, do you really believe shias are comicbook villains who are against Muslims (since they arnt) and aim to destroy Islam . If so , it seems you are a clown , more proficient in tomfoolery than Islamic matters

I've highlighted the part of your post which I disagree with.

The Prophet (SAW) said: “You must adhere to my Sunnah and the way of the Rightly-Guided Caliphs who come after me. Adhere to it and cling to it strongly, and beware of newly-invented matters, for every newly-invented matter is an innovation and every innovation is a going astray.” Narrated by Abu Dawood (4607) and classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

In another hadith, Muhammad (SAW) tells us that the best of Muslims are his generation, those who succeed them, and those who succeed them. Following Islam as they undestood it is the minhaj which the Prophet (SAW) has given to us, not by the Ummayids.

Takfir existed before Ibn Abdul Wahab lmao.

There are many many reasons to disagree with Shia Islam - Kufr, Shirk and Bidah, 3 of the worst sins, being some of them - which are then attempted to be passed off as a 'valid difference of opinion'... but this is not the place to go in depth into these things. There is a specific thread dedicated to discussing Shi'ism in more detail.
Original post by IdeasForLife
Pentagon Paid for Fake ‘Al Qaeda’ Videos

A controversial foreign PR firm known for representing unsavory characters was paid millions by the Pentagon to create fake terrorist videos.

This part was especially interesting

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/01/pentagon-paid-for-fake-al-qaeda-videos.html

The anti-Muslim industry seems to be a multi million career pathway. I can see why individuals like Maajid Nawaaz went for that life.

Spoiler

The very people who want to 'help' and 'liberate' the people of syria from an 'evil dictator'
Reply 2923
Reply 2924
Dat full post highlight tho

I just realised :redface:
Reply 2925
His sectarianism knows no bounds

Spoiler

:/

Spoiler

Original post by h333

Spoiler

You are more sectarian than me - cheeky little Takfiri saying that there are no sects in Islam because you are implying deviants aren't Muslim :teehee:
Sheikh Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab,Rahimahullah, wrote:

"As for the charge that my enemies have accused me of: that I perform takfir merely by association, or that I perform takfir on an ignorant person who has not had the evidences presented to him, then verily this is a fabricated slander." [1]

He also wrote:

"As for the lies that are spread against us, in order to cover the truth, and to confuse people, that we consider all Muslims to be disbelievers, the people of our times, and all the people of the last six centuries, except for those who follow us, and the lie based upon this lie, that we do not accept anyone's allegiance until he testifies he was a pagan before joining us, and that both his parents were mushriks... then all of these slanders have absolutely no basis whatsoever.

Every time we heard something of these lies, we replied, 'Subhanak! This is indeed a grave slander (and lie)'. So whoever narrated this from me, or accuses me of these matters, then he has indeed lied and slandered about me. And whoever has witnessed my situation, and attended my gatherings, and verified what (knowledge) is with me, knows of a certainty that all of these charges have been fabricated against me by the enemies of the religions and brothers of Shaytaan! They only do this so as to repel people from submitting to Allah alone with tawhid and worship, by leaving all forms of shirk. For verily Allah has clearly stated that He will not forgive shirk, but will forgive anything less than that. So I firmly believe that whoever does any of the major sins, such as murdering another Muslim without any reason, or fornicating, or taking interest, or habitually drinking intoxicants, that such a person does not leave the fold of Islam, nor will he be permanently be assigned to the Fire of Hell, as long as he died upon Tawhid." [2]

He also stated:

"As for ruling someone to be a kafir, then I consider a kafir to be the person who knows the religion of the Prophet, then, after such knowledge, cursing it, and prevents people from following it, and shows enmity to whoever follows it. So this is one whom I consider to be a kafir. And the majority of this nation - by Allah's blessings - are not like this!" [3]

[1] Mu'alafat Al-Shaykh (3/10).
[2] Al-Hadiyyah Al-Suniyyah, p.40.
[3] Al Durrar Al Saniyyah (1/73).
Original post by h333

Spoiler

Lol.
Original post by ThatMuslimGuy
Sheikh Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab,Rahimahullah, wrote:

"As for the charge that my enemies have accused me of: that I perform takfir merely by association, or that I perform takfir on an ignorant person who has not had the evidences presented to him, then verily this is a fabricated slander." [1]

He also wrote:

"As for the lies that are spread against us, in order to cover the truth, and to confuse people, that we consider all Muslims to be disbelievers, the people of our times, and all the people of the last six centuries, except for those who follow us, and the lie based upon this lie, that we do not accept anyone's allegiance until he testifies he was a pagan before joining us, and that both his parents were mushriks... then all of these slanders have absolutely no basis whatsoever.

Every time we heard something of these lies, we replied, 'Subhanak! This is indeed a grave slander (and lie)'. So whoever narrated this from me, or accuses me of these matters, then he has indeed lied and slandered about me. And whoever has witnessed my situation, and attended my gatherings, and verified what (knowledge) is with me, knows of a certainty that all of these charges have been fabricated against me by the enemies of the religions and brothers of Shaytaan! They only do this so as to repel people from submitting to Allah alone with tawhid and worship, by leaving all forms of shirk. For verily Allah has clearly stated that He will not forgive shirk, but will forgive anything less than that. So I firmly believe that whoever does any of the major sins, such as murdering another Muslim without any reason, or fornicating, or taking interest, or habitually drinking intoxicants, that such a person does not leave the fold of Islam, nor will he be permanently be assigned to the Fire of Hell, as long as he died upon Tawhid." [2]

He also stated:

"As for ruling someone to be a kafir, then I consider a kafir to be the person who knows the religion of the Prophet, then, after such knowledge, cursing it, and prevents people from following it, and shows enmity to whoever follows it. So this is one whom I consider to be a kafir. And the majority of this nation - by Allah's blessings - are not like this!" [3]

[1] Mu'alafat Al-Shaykh (3/10).
[2] Al-Hadiyyah Al-Suniyyah, p.40.
[3] Al Durrar Al Saniyyah (1/73).

I wonder how many good deeds the shaykh accumulated from all the people who slandered him.
The Prophet (ﷺ) said,

"Do not abuse my companions for if any one of you spent gold equal to Uhud (in Allah's Cause) it would not be equal to a Mud or even a half Mud spent by one of them."

Sahih al-Bukhari 3673
"Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said,

"A time will come upon the people, when a group of people will wage a war and it will be said, 'Is there amongst you anyone who has accompanied Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)?' They will say, 'Yes.' And so victory will be bestowed on them. Then a time will come upon the people when a group of people will wage a war, and it will be said, "Is there amongst you anynone who has accompanied the companions of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)?' They will say, 'Yes.' And so victory will be bestowed on them. Then a time will come upon the people when a group of people will wage a war, and it will be said, "Is there amongst you anyone who has been in the company of the companions of the companions of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) ?' They will say, 'Yes.' And victory will be bestowed on them."

Saheeh Bukhari 3649. Imam Al Bukhari brings it under the chapter of the virtue of the companions of the Prophet.
Narrated Jubair bin Mut`im:

A woman came to the Prophet (ﷺ) who ordered her to return to him again. She said, "What if I came and did not find you?" as if she wanted to say, "If I found you dead?" The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "If you should not find me, go to Abu Bakr."

Sahih al-Bukhari 3659

Amazing narration!
Narrated `Urwa bin Az-Zubair:

I asked `Abdullah bin `Amr, "What was the worst thing the pagans did to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)?" He said, "I saw `Uqba bin Abi Mu'ait coming to the Prophet (ﷺ) while he was praying.' `Uqba put his sheet round the Prophet's neck and squeezed it very severely. Abu Bakr came and pulled `Uqba away from the Prophet and said, "Do you intend to kill a man just because he says: 'My Lord is Allah, and he has brought forth to you the Evident Signs from your Lord?"

Sahih al-Bukhari 3678
Allahu Akbar!

Narrated Ibn `Abbas:

When (the dead body of) `Umar was put on his deathbed, the people gathered around him and invoked (Allah) and prayed for him before the body was taken away, and I was amongst them. Suddenly I felt somebody taking hold of my shoulder and found out that he was `Ali bin Abi Talib. `Ali invoked Allah's Mercy for `Umar and said, "O `Umar! You have not left behind you a person whose deeds I like to imitate and meet Allah with more than I like your deeds. By Allah! I always thought that Allah would keep you with your two companions, for very often I used to hear the Prophet (ﷺ) saying, 'I, Abu Bakr and `Umar went (somewhere); I, Abu Bakr and `Umar entered (somewhere); and I, Abu Bakr and `Umar went out."'

Sahih al-Bukhari 3685
Narrated Anas:

A man asked the Prophet (ﷺ) about the Hour (i.e. Day of Judgment) saying, "When will the Hour be?" The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "What have you prepared for it?" The man said, "Nothing, except that I love Allah and His Apostle." The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "You will be with those whom you love." We had never been so glad as we were on hearing that saying of the Prophet (i.e., "You will be with those whom you love.":wink: Therefore, I love the Prophet, Abu Bakr and `Umar, and I hope that I will be with them because of my love for them though my deeds are not similar to theirs.

Sahih al-Bukhari 3688
Narrated Sad:

that the Prophet (ﷺ) said to 'Ali, "Will you not be pleased from this that you are to me like Aaron was to Moses?"

Sahih al-Bukhari 3706
(edited 7 years ago)
Abu Bakr said:
Look at Muhammad through his family [Ahlul Bayt] (i.e. if you are no good to his family you are not good to him).

Sahih al-Bukhari 3713
That's fine with me bro but if you try argue against me islamically and falsely accuse me of encouraging to kill people etc... Then you will get a reply. I'm not sure why you evenquoted me in the first place if you don't actually care about the islamic view? I think you are being somewhat irrationally emotional about this.

I will continue caring about Muslims and posting about their oppression. If you think this problematic, then I'm afraid you're going to have to live with it. You can stand by, whilst Muslims get massacred in their 100,000s, but I'm never going to do that especially when the little I do is raise awareness. If caring about Muslims means I'm "sectarian" or "bringing politics into the isoc" or "makes me worse than Maajid Nawaaz (who you don't seem to know very well anyway))" then I'll gladly accept those labels and statements :smile:
You only care about the Muslims on your side what about the Muslims on the other side? Oh yeah you dont think they are Muslims and you say you arent sectarian. Brother the Islamic view is that we are all Muslims it is not for you to call takfir of others. All lives are sacred. May Allah guide you from this destructive path inshallah.
Saying something as little as 'uff' to our parents is not permissible, but SubhanAllah how many of us completely forget this?

"And your Lord has decreed that you not worship except Him, and to parents, good treatment. Whether one or both of them reach old age [while] with you, say not to them [so much as], "uff," and do not repel them but speak to them a noble word."
[Quran 17:23]

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending