Posted from TSR Mobile

Could've used a few of them today.

And some of this

Original post by IdeasForLife
Could've used a few of them today.

And some of this

:ahee:

Edit: Today* because past midnight. :ninja:

I'm odd. When I have Uni at 9 I sleep late but tomorrow I start at 12 and I'm going to sleep now? :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by h333

Jzk. I literally was shaking ngl....was about to cry. It is just so unexpected.

Are you feeling better now btw?
Original post by Enginerd.
:ahee:

Edit: Today* because past midnight. :ninja:

I'm odd. When I have Uni at 9 I sleep late but tomorrow I start at 12 and I'm going to sleep now? :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Anyway enough food pics from me lol. Was trying to lighten the mood leftover from the trolling.

Lool, you can wake up early and work before lectures innit :wink:
Reply 3586
It's chicken. I had to ask my friend at first too.

BarakAllahu Feeki. Ah don't let the trolls get you, honestly their only aim is to cause a reaction/get attention/annoy people. If someone starts doing it again then add them to your ignore list straightaway https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/profile.php?do=ignorelist
And don't feel mean for adding them because it's a well deserved add.

Ah I see yeah now that I look back it makes sense.

Again Jzk :smile: for the advice. Well this was my first time reporting 2 posts in one day that was not mine. I was having difficulty with choosing the options, and then realised it is so clear Alhamdulillah :lol:
Reply 3587
Are you feeling better now btw?

Jzk for asking yeah I guess....still very ashamed/embarrassed kinda thing idk why :redface: I am just not used to it.
Reply 3588
Reply 3589
Trees in the Heart

“Ikhlaas and Tawheed are a tree in the heart. Its branches are good actions.

Its fruits are a good life in this world, and eternal comfort in the Hereafter, and just like in Paradise the fruits whose supply is not cut off, nor are they out of reach, likewise are the fruits of Tawheed and Ikhlaas in this world.”

“An action done without Ikhlaas and without following the Messenger is like a traveler whose sock becomes filled with sand, which weighs him down, and has no benefit.”

“Allah loves from His slave that he beautifies his tongue with the truth, and his heart with Ikhlaas and love, turning repentantly with reliance upon Allah.”

[Imam Ibn al Qayyim Rahimahullah]
“Whosoever causes his heart to settle with his Lord shall find himself in a calm and tranquil condition and whosoever sends it amongst the people shall be disturbed and excessively perturbed.”

[Imam Ibn al Qayyim Rahimahullah]
I pmed a mod and he banned him. I'm assuming it was the same guy who posted here like 1 hour ago.

What was it?
Original post by Reformed
indeed or perhaps the bombardment of yemen by the saudis -

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/saudi-led-coalition-investigate-yemen-strike-killed-over-140-people-1028902344

that is daily occurance that gets little comparative airtime on this thread - perhaps explained by the loyalties owned by the saudi being more lucrative than those for syrians

I am sure the majority of us condemn the acts of the saudi's inflicted on the innocents of yemen, as you may know their is a total media blackout in the western press regarding the situation in yemen so we are not always up to date with current events unlike Syria, this may explain why you feel that way.
(edited 7 years ago)
I can't believe I'm still awake trying to perfect this lab report. Have a lecture at 9am SMH
Reply 3595
Original post by Leukocyte
I can't believe I'm still awake trying to perfect this lab report. Have a lecture at 9am SMH

I am still awake too. Bless you, are you nearly finished?
Original post by h333
I am still awake too. Bless you, are you nearly finished?

I'm glad I'm not the only one lol
Yep, not long to go. Why are you still awake?
Reply 3597
Original post by AbdulALI
What was it?

You don't want to know, was graphic content.
Reply 3598
Original post by Leukocyte
I'm glad I'm not the only one lol
Yep, not long to go. Why are you still awake?

:five:
Insha'Allah you will be done. Idk tbh was talking to my bro but he is asleep now and I am just awake wondering around my room lmao. And quite hungry.
Original post by h333
:five:
Insha'Allah you will be done. Idk tbh was talking to my bro but he is asleep now and I am just awake just wondering around my room lmao.

Exercising yh :lol: Everyone is asleep and I'm downstairs working. Feel really cold :redface:

Latest

Trending

Trending