The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Leukocyte
Exercising yh :lol: Everyone is asleep and I'm downstairs working. Feel really cold :redface:

Put on some more layers.
Original post by h333
Ah I see yeah now that I look back it makes sense.

Again Jzk :smile: for the advice. Well this was my first time reporting 2 posts in one day that was not mine. I was having difficulty with choosing the options, and then realised it is so clear Alhamdulillah :lol:

Original post by h333
Jzk for asking yeah I guess....still very ashamed/embarrassed kinda thing idk why :redface: I am just not used to it.

BarakAllahu Feeki.
That feeling is understandable because of the content.
Original post by IdeasForLife
Put on some more layers.

I've got my baby brothers little blanket around me but I still feel cold :redface: I don't know why I'm complaining bc last week the hot tap turned cold and I freaked out. Everyone was asleep so I couldn't call anyone to fix it and had to have a shower with cold water. I felt like I was in Antarctica :colondollar:
I've got my baby brothers little blanket around me but I still feel cold :redface: I don't know why I'm complaining bc last week the hot tap turned cold and I freaked out. Everyone was asleep so I couldn't call anyone to fix it and had to have a shower with cold water. I felt like I was in Antarctica :colondollar:

Can you not go work in your bed and use duvet to cover yourself (just don't fall asleep)? Oh man, don't shower like that in cold weather. Cold showers are killer enough on their own!
Reply 3604
Exercising yh :lol: Everyone is asleep and I'm downstairs working. Feel really cold :redface:

Nah I am sat down now, went to eat and drank water and now I am craving for something sweet 😂
Aww same here everyone is asleep now but me 😐 just not sleepy today. I am so warm tbh.

BarakAllahu Feeki.
That feeling is understandable because of the content.

Thanks. Ikr 😐 I felt sorry for the guys here tbh.

No way! I could never do that, poor you 😭
Alhamdulillah we are so lucky to have water let alone access to hot or cold instantly.
Can you not go work in your bed and use duvet to cover yourself (just don't fall asleep)? Oh man, don't shower like that in cold weather. Cold showers are killer enough on their own!

That's the hardest thing, I can't work in bed I'm more like to fall asleep lol
I've made myself a cup of tea.
Yep never going to do that again.

Original post by h333
Nah I am sat down now, went to eat and drank water and now I am craving for something sweet 😂
Aww same here everyone is asleep now but me 😐 just not sleepy today. I am so warm tbh.

Alhamdulillah we are so lucky to have water let alone access to hot or cold instantly.

Nice. I wish I was. :frown:
Ik that's what I kept thinking about when I had no option but to use cold water.
Reply 3606

Nice. I wish I was. :frown:
Ik that's what I kept thinking about when I had no option but to use cold water.

Sis you need to go to your room.
Lol I just found packets of monster munch :ahee: and sweet popcorn...probs is one of my bros but meh I am eating it he won't mind.
Original post by h333
Sis you need to go to your room.
Lol I just found packets of monster munch :ahee: and sweet popcorn...probs is one of my bros but meh I am eating it he won't mind.

I'm waiting for fajr then I will. I can't eat at this time lol
Enjoy eating :smile:
Reply 3608
I'm waiting for fajr then I will. I can't eat at this time lol
Enjoy eating :smile:

Same but I am in my room. Lool I can eat anytime as long as I am hungry 😄 thanks, I just had packet each and my phone is in charge, quite annoying.

You done with your work?
(edited 7 years ago)

Good, drink your chai.

Original post by h333

Thanks. Ikr 😐 I felt sorry for the guys here tbh.

Yw. Atleast it's finished now alhamdulillah.
Original post by h333
Same but I am in my room. Lool I can eat anytime as long as I am hungry 😄 thanks, I just had packet each and my phone is in charge, quite annoying.

You done with your work?

Yep finished it. 🙅

Good, drink your chai.

Yw. Atleast it's finished now alhamdulillah.

Thanks I did

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did not think I'd wake up to pics of chicken.
Do you guys not like to sleep?

Posted from TSR Mobile
What a day you lot have had. HAnwar posted something hinging on politics and H333 reported someone. What's going on?

Hardly :rolleyes:

Original post by Reformed
link?

I saw it with my own eyes...

Edit: Check out Tawheed's post.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by HAnwar

Posted from TSR Mobile

Urgh I could have had an extra 2 hours of sleep. I have no lecture at 9, it starts at 11. So annoyed!

I slept for just two hours :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HAnwar

Posted from TSR Mobile

No.
Original post by HAnwar
Hardly :rolleyes:

Shaykh Haitham's words have no doubt greatly affected you.
Urgh I could have had an extra 2 hours of sleep. I have no lecture at 9, it starts at 11. So annoyed!

I slept for just two hours :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lucky. Meanwhile I'm sitting here in some foreign lecture.

Well bunk lecture or take some caffeine.

No.

Shaykh Haitham's words have no doubt greatly affected you.

It's like an hour long. Probs take me a week to watch.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HAnwar
Lucky. Meanwhile I'm sitting here in some foreign lecture.

Well bunk lecture or take some caffeine.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lool.

That's very good advice HAnwar :rolleyes:
I'll have a cup of coffee later. In the library atm

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mil88

The first problem is a lot of Muslims don't even know who he is, ironically speaking, despite many non muslims revering him,

Don't be ridiculous now brother.
Every school boy around the muslim world learns about the two grandsons of the prophet pbuh and love for them is instilled in every child.
Evidence for this being the hundreds of millions of sunni muslims named and naming their children Hassan and Hussain.

Baseless pointless statements like this really get on my nerve.
Apologies if the tone in my post is harsh.
My friend was in London and he got a waffle I've never seen seen before:

Chicken waffle sounds amazing.
Lool.

That's very good advice HAnwar :rolleyes:
I'll have a cup of coffee later. In the library atm

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's good. Enjoy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest