at universirt?
yep
Original post by NewMuslim786
yep

o okay
Original post by h333
BarakAllahu Feeki*
:biggrin:

Isn't what Tawheed said correct as it was the last word in a sentence or clause, so the kasrah doesn't have to be pronounced? :hmmmm:
Original post by Zamestaneh
Isn't what Tawheed said correct as it was the last word in a sentence or clause, so the kasrah doesn't have to be pronounced? :hmmmm:

It depends what you take to be the predisposition of the secondary clause. The pre-clausal context has much more priority over the industrial fallacy in this situation. So you would regard any norms as postulates when expressing the kasrah.
That's what i know anyway
Original post by YouHaveProblems
It depends what you take to be the predisposition of the secondary clause. The pre-clausal context has much more priority over the industrial fallacy in this situation. So you would regard any norms as postulates when expressing the kasrah.
That's what i know anyway

That was an enlightening read - 8/10, would read again :congrats:

The reason why h333 corrected was bc when replying to a female you add the i (feeki) whereas when speaking to a male it is feek. I hope that is clear. And if I'm wrong then someone correct please.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by IdeasForLife

I can't bring myself to believe what I've just read. Seriously. So uneducated.
Reply 4953
Original post by ak143244

Spoiler

You don't understand the verse :frown: it is so clear though. It was a reminder that Allah is a sufficient protector for those who seek refuge with Him and a Sufficient supporter for those who seek His help.

I have no idea...safe to use it because so many misconceptions lately on here regarding gender :u:

This is awkward.
He was performing wudu?
Original post by Leukocyte
I can't bring myself to believe what I've just read. Seriously. So uneducated.

Na it's fine. The Muslim population of America is quite small in comparison % wise. Less than the UK etc. I don't blame many americans for not knowing about wudu.
Original post by h333

This is awkward.
He was performing wudu?

Yeh.
Original post by h333
You don't understand the verse :frown: it is so clear though. It was a reminder that Allah is a sufficient protector for those who seek refuge with Him and a Sufficient supporter for those who seek His help.

I have no idea...safe to use it because so many misconceptions lately on here regarding gender :u:

This is awkward.
He was performing wudu?

Ohh okay. Makes sense now.
So basically Allah is always there when you need him :smile: Subhanallah.
I just didn't understand those 'big' words. :frown: Sorry
Original post by Leukocyte
Yep, mashaAllah. I listened to him reciting everyday during Ramadhan.

Yeah same. Used to stay up after Fajr just listening to him.

Original post by YouHaveProblems
syaik aburrahman al aussi.
this is my favourite one of him especially 4:00-700, sounds so good when the volume is high at that part for some reason
[video="youtube;ef8Ci5Zc3ZA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef8Ci5Zc3ZA[/video]

This one is my favourite too. I have it on replay everyday when I'm revising.
Check out the translation of the surah. You'll understand why he gets so emotional SubhanAllah.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol where do you get these things from.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Na it's fine. The Muslim population of America is quite small in comparison % wise. Less than the UK etc. I don't blame many americans for not knowing about wudu.

True.

Latest

Trending

Trending