The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IdeasForLife
Google images is normally good. Just type "backbiting Islamic quote" and I'm sure something relevant should appear.

Btw, are you a boy or a girl? Sorry for the random question.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Oh yeah i didn't even realise i just imagined them getting pictures from a twitter or Facebook account which posts them and then i was wondering how they find that picture from there so quickly.

I'm a boy.. i think. Did you think i was a boy or girl
Original post by YouHaveProblems
Oh yeah i didn't even realise i just imagined them getting pictures from a twitter or Facebook account which posts them and then i was wondering how they find that picture from there so quickly.

I'm a boy.. i think. Did you think i was a boy or girl

I thought you were a girl tbh.
Reply 5022

:eek:
Original post by Tawheed
There is a distinct difference between backbiting, and calling out someone publicly known to promote fitnah, misguidance and discord, who has himself been publicly criticised by salafi , ashari, sufi, shia scholars and or sheikhs.

In fact, his channel is full of 'backbiting' and slating others, in probably the worst manner possible against pretty much everyone.

Suffice to say, his time as a youtube personality and his influence is waning and his days in that regard are probably numbered.

You appear to hold much hate concerning dawah man for Allah knows what reason and using TSR as a platform to express that anger. He has a facebook account, twitter and email go and complain to him personally. I disagree with a lot of what he does, and his conduct, but I don't think this is necessary. You said you had a lot of coursework to do so you should focus on that, and if it's finished then you should respond to the questions I left days ago.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
And just to clarify, for those of you who think the backbiting poster was targetted at specific members it wasn't, so please do not take offence. May Allah bless you all. In shaa Allah I'll read the full conversations you guys have in the future to ensure that what I post isn't posted at the wrong moment lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5025
Basically whoever does YouTube videos and/or confront issues publicly & directly will get hate either way.
It's just now many people believe he has made a mistake and are jumping on it, he made a video about sheikh Haitham and yasir qadi and then Adnan Rashid made two big video refuting him for it where he said some harsh words about dawah man (I believe they have some history).
When people are actively looking for a mistake in someone then are given a platform to hate together via Adnan rashids video then it was easy for them as they've been given a reason to now.
People tend to forget that everyone is human and everyone makes mistakes or has conflicting opinions. It doesn't make their work bad as no matter who it is whether it's a scholar, student of knowledge, people who give dawah or the bloke from down the road they are bound to make mistakes and they're not perfect. They are so easy to jump on someone's bad things and not appreciate all their good things.

His videos are still so good and he still continues to upload good content it's just Adnan rashid didn't share his view on this one video of his and adnan's video refuting him got a lot of attention and so people started to turn against him.
I like the public videos the best though. Ali dawah still has really good content too.

I'm good thanks, you?

Ok thanks for all that. I will look into if I get time. I don't want to come to conclusion like that. Also yeah I agree some of his videos I have watched in the past were good Alhamdulillah and beneficial. Humans will make mistakes. Just hope he is not properly going against respectful scholars as that would be a bit too far tbh. I appreciated his passion for showing evidence during his videos. May Allah forgive and guide him if he done anything wrong. Ameen.

Yeah Ali dawah is good but I have not been watching their videos for ages now tbh. I appreciate their good work.

Good :smile: I am good too Alhamdulillah. Jzk.
(edited 7 years ago)

Woh why? is that a good thing or bad thing? kinda bad i guess lol
Original post by beautifulxxx
And just to clarify, for those of you who think the backbiting poster was targetted at specific members it wasn't, so please do not take offence. May Allah bless you all. In shaa Allah I'll read the full conversations you guys have in the future to ensure that what I post isn't posted at the wrong moment lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry about saying that lol. I wasn't specifically referring to your picture or you i remembered it the other day too they were just relevant at that time and i was thinking it's funny because its either a coincidence or like indirect but not in a bad way.
Reply 5028

Posted from TSR Mobile

You do not need to say sorry to anyone and don't worry about what reminders to post and not they are all beneficial sis.
That was a good reminder JZK :smile:
Woh why? is that a good thing or bad thing? kinda bad i guess lol

It's not good or bad. Sometimes it's just hard to tell on a forum.
It's not good or bad. Sometimes it's just hard to tell on a forum.

I mean like why would you not think i was a boy?
Salams everyone. Hope you're having a good day! :smile:
I mean like why would you not think i was a boy?

One of the first posts I saw from you somewhere was about the hijab. So my mind just thought you were a girl because of the hijab - girl connection. Kinda random yes but that's part of the reason.
Original post by ak143244

Wa'alaykumasalaam, I hope you are too!
One of the first posts I saw from you somewhere was about the hijab. So my mind just thought you were a girl because of the hijab - girl connection. Kinda random yes but that's part of the reason.

Oh okay i don't remember speaking about hijab but that's the best reason i could've hoped for ha.
Original post by Tawheed
On a different note, Abu Taymiyyah, Abdurahman Hassan [part of DawahMans group] seem to have gone on the offensive against Nouman Ali Khan.

Thoughts on this?

Their criticism of him is pretty heavy, and quite shocking. Effectively, they are accusing him of distorting the Quran in terms of his own opinion, and going far from the Quran and Sunnah.

The following is Dawahmans teacher, [Abdurahman Hasan]

[video="youtube;3NYpqHFBS9o"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NYpqHFBS9o[/video]

Come on Tawheed. I don't understand what you're trying to get at by mentioning Abdurahman as Dawahmans teacher (?) I have a lot of respect for him and have watched his vidoes and they're really good mashaAllah. TMG was first to introduce his videos and post them in ISOC.

Refuting him*

You appear to hold much hate concerning dawah man for Allah knows what reason and using TSR as a platform to express that anger. He has a facebook account, twitter and email go and complain to him personally. I disagree with a lot of what he does, and his condcut, but I don't think this is necessary. You said you had a lot of coursework to do so you should focus on that, and if it's finished then you should respond to the questions I left days ago.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nicely said and to the point 👌

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ak143244

Walaykum asalaam. You too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5037
[video="youtube;YXNxC3Efbkc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXNxC3Efbkc[/video]
[video="youtube;qgiHDFJlb-U"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgiHDFJlb-U[/video]

May Allah protect us from falling into hypocrisy, and the hypocrites.
Original post by Zamestaneh
[video="youtube;qgiHDFJlb-U"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgiHDFJlb-U[/video]

May Allah protect us from falling into hypocrisy, and the hypocrites.

Ameen.

Latest

Trending

Trending