The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Accommodation warning!

PLEASE CHECK REVIEWS ON GOOGLE BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO RENT.

Ive had the worst time over the past 9 months dealing with an incompetent and rude property management agency. No internet, screaming till 3am so i couldnt sleep, couldnt use the washing machines, people coming into my room to do maintenance without warning, the rubbish bins were overflowing and smelly with flies everywhere. It ruined my year and cost a LOT of money.

Once youve signed a contract, theyve got you over barrel and they really dont care, so please be careful before you sign. That said, the place im staying now is great :smile:
Original post by jisici
PLEASE CHECK REVIEWS ON GOOGLE BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO RENT.

Ive had the worst time over the past 9 months dealing with an incompetent and rude property management agency. No internet, screaming till 3am so i couldnt sleep, couldnt use the washing machines, people coming into my room to do maintenance without warning, the rubbish bins were overflowing and smelly with flies everywhere. It ruined my year and cost a LOT of money.

Once youve signed a contract, theyve got you over barrel and they really dont care, so please be careful before you sign. That said, the place im staying now is great :smile:
which accomodation is this ?
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
The wool factory on marble street. Hopefully its ok to say.. my friend had a problem with westmanor too, expecting her to move in without a key so she spent the first few weeks living on the floor of someone she just met.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending