The Student Room Group

Without EU protection we are far more vulnerable to terror attack?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I do not think the EU nations at this time will want to stop cooperating with one of the best intelligence agencies in the world.
Well, the great 'EU protection', whatever that hogwosh is, clearly hasn't done much to help France so I think we'll be no worse off without it.:yy:
France is in the EU.
Reply 23
"EU protection" :lol:
Original post by Ladymusiclover
France is in the EU.

In response to OP, look what's happened to France in the past 2 years. Not very good is an understatement.
Reply 25
OP, very misinformed. You do understand countries don't need the EU to give intelligence?:colondollar:
Reply 26
Yeah we need EU open the floor gates and let Turkey join the EU to prevent terrorism.

Damn you remainers are such sore losers.
Reply 27
Original post by F the EU
Yeah we need EU open the floor gates and let Turkey join the EU to prevent terrorism.

Damn you remainers are such sore losers.

I was on this forum about 3 years ago and it was mainly full of Eu supporters who atleast had some intelligence, I think many of those supporters have either given up and left or have changed their views. People like the OP just double down on their narrative like Hitler in his bunker.
Original post by Ambitious1999
No thanks to Brexit we are now on our own. When we were in the EU, member states shared intelligence information to thwart terror attacks. Also the EU arrest warrent has gone meaning that terrorist who attack Britain can't any longer be arrested abroad.

Now that's gone, EU states won't cooperate with us and because we chose to leave we will get little if any sympathy or help from the EU if our country is attacked.

But you can't blame the EU, no thanks to Johnson et al Britain has done nothing but antagonise the EU. Soon Scotland will leave us as they sensible enough to realise that the EU is a good thing.
Soon all well be is tiny England on its own and constantly threatened by ISIS.

What a fine mess were in!

No we have a Muslim mayor. They wouldn't want to let a fellow Muslim now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ambitious1999
No I support the EU and voted remain but we have to face facts. We have pissed them off by leaving and quite rightfully they are angry at us and will isolate us. Because of Brexit their economies will suffer. We have no hope of being accepted back only Scotland does.

That's why we need to look towards Russia. Yes they are powerful militarily and a free trade deal is far more likely with Russia than with the USA, who would never allow the freedom of movement we once enjoyed in the EU. (Ever tried getting a visa to holiday in the US or heaven forbid a work permit?)
Putin has already offered Brits free land in Eastern Russia to build homes on. He wants to work with us, we just need to accept the Russian way. Support Assad and the war against All terrorists. Stop criticising internal affairs in Russia. It's not rocket science. We can form a new AngloRussian Union. Half our Royal family had connections to the old Russian royal family.

Rightfully angry? I thought the prevailing thought was that the EU was better off without us. But you're right they are understandably angry, especially on the issue of 'protection' and intelligence when the UK is by some way the strongest military power in the EU. I think the UK is going to be just fine on that front.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending