The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Dundee Seabraes flats 2016/2017

Anyone in flat 29?
Reply 1
Any questions about Seabraes, fire away. I lived in Flat 15 this past year.
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Anyone else in flat 26?😋
Original post by daniellehush
Anyone in flat 29?

Im in flat 26 so i think thats close!!
Hi! How did you find out what flat you're in?
Reply 5
Original post by Mackenzie1581
Hi! How did you find out what flat you're in?

Hiya,

You should check your E-Vision account and see if you have been made an offer. An email would have been sent to your Dundee email if you had been made an offer.
Thank you! I know I'm in Seabraes 33-64 for postgrads but it doesn't say specifically what flat I'm in. Have you lived there before? What's it like?
Reply 7
Original post by Mackenzie1581
Thank you! I know I'm in Seabraes 33-64 for postgrads but it doesn't say specifically what flat I'm in. Have you lived there before? What's it like?

Hmm, that's odd, I would phone up and get that checked.

Well, I lived in Flat 15 undergrad. Those flats are vastly different to the postgrad ones as the postgrad block is the new block for Seabraes, exactly the same as Heathfield and Belmont Flats. However, as I type this I am in Belmont Flats, so I can give you a rough idea!

Seabraes 33-64 will probably have a breakfast bar instead of a table in the kitchen. Smaller kitchen that the undergrad block with only one sink. Be glad, you will have nice plastered walls and not bare block walls like we had in undergrad Seabraes. I am also convinced that my room in Belmont is bigger than my room in Seabraes, even though both are the 'standard' size.
Thank you!!! You rock!!
Original post by Airmed
Hmm, that's odd, I would phone up and get that checked.

Well, I lived in Flat 15 undergrad. Those flats are vastly different to the postgrad ones as the postgrad block is the new block for Seabraes, exactly the same as Heathfield and Belmont Flats. However, as I type this I am in Belmont Flats, so I can give you a rough idea!

Seabraes 33-64 will probably have a breakfast bar instead of a table in the kitchen. Smaller kitchen that the undergrad block with only one sink. Be glad, you will have nice plastered walls and not bare block walls like we had in undergrad Seabraes. I am also convinced that my room in Belmont is bigger than my room in Seabraes, even though both are the 'standard' size.
Reply 9
Have you got any images of the flat? I'm going into flat 30
Reply 10
Original post by Simonnca
Have you got any images of the flat? I'm going into flat 30

Afraid I don't, sorry.
Reply 11
Anyone in flat 1?

Quick Reply