The Student Room Group

Need help for volunteering

I don't know if this is the right section/forum, but I was just wondering what I could do for my volunteering section Bronze DofE. I'm supposed to do it for 3 months and the volunteering I did for a company apparently doesn't count therefore I am having to find another thing to do. I live in a small village hence there's nothing around to do. Has anyone got any ideas? And how I'd ask to volunteer at said place? Also, how long does Bronze DofE last for? Is there a finish point?
Original post by CharlotteGilbert
I don't know if this is the right section/forum, but I was just wondering what I could do for my volunteering section Bronze DofE. I'm supposed to do it for 3 months and the volunteering I did for a company apparently doesn't count therefore I am having to find another thing to do. I live in a small village hence there's nothing around to do. Has anyone got any ideas? And how I'd ask to volunteer at said place? Also, how long does Bronze DofE last for? Is there a finish point?

It sounds like you'd be best putting these questions to whoever your local coridinator is, they may be able to help identify local opportunities for you to volunteer. Generally volunteering is done with a charity in some capacity e.g. helping out at a charity shop for a few hours a week or in their offices.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending