The Student Room Group

My journey to AAB (A2)

I study Biology, Psychology and English Language and Literature! Only positive energy on this thread no negativity! I need these grades as a minimum for university so am aiming for it. Assuming that i will get BCD for my as levels tbh as a worse case scenario.

Thanks

Will update at the very minimum by the end of every week.
Original post by Iwilldothis
I study Biology, Psychology and English Language and Literature! Only positive energy on this thread no negativity! I need these grades as a minimum for university so am aiming for it. Assuming that i will get BCD for my as levels tbh as a worse case scenario.

Thanks

Will update at the very minimum by the end of every week.

Good luck! How did you find your AS year? And are you not going to take a break from work over the summer? :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by Black Rose
Good luck! How did you find your AS year? And are you not going to take a break from work over the summer? :redface:

Hi! I found my as year quite a challenge because i have pretty low self esteem and would constantly tell myself that i couldn't pass. This combined with mean teachers etc was just toxic. I have been off college since 8th July and am having a holiday for now until Monday where I will be revising over my AS work and starting on my coursework (A2) for English.

Quote of the day: Your speed doesn't matter, forward is forward:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest