The Student Room Group

Wierd situation and don't know what to do....

Hey there....wouldn't mind any kind of information, advice or ideas...just lemme know which one is which!
I applied to the usual 6 unis through UCAS in october 2006 with my predicted grades which were 40 and got a conditional offer from York for 34 points with 6 in bio n 6 in chem-IB...i was giving the May 2007 exam
I then sent in a scholarship essay and they changed my offer to unconditional which i accepted and they confirmed....they also gave me a scholarship which i accepted and they confirmed....
I got my results yest and i have only 31 which 5 in bio n 5 in chem...my teachers want me to send my papers for re-marking-bio n chem coz they just can't believe it but by the time the re-marking results come it will be too late to get into a UK uni this year....
should i mail the university with my results? can they take away my offer? can they take away my scholarship???
I really wanna got to York and this year itself....
Reply 1
they've given you an unconditional offer, they can't take it back (unless you lied on your application)
Reply 2
The fact that it's unconditional means you are in without any conditions!! Pretty lucky! :rolleyes:
If your offer is unconditional, your results don't matter anyway, so you're in :smile:

Latest