Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Ncs week 2 help please😓

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

I've completed the first week of ncs and I'll be starting week 2 on Monday.

My group is doing music (even though most of us chose photography) and I don't know how it's going to work, a bit confused. None of us are exactly musically talented apart from two people out of 11 in our group so how can I possibly take part properly.

I was very shy on the first week and barely spoke and I feel as though I've been pushed to the side but this week I really want to be a little bit more brave and take charge and stuff. Idk how much I'm gonna struggle with this though because my group thinks I'm quiet and are basically already very close

Could anyone who did music in week 2 help me with the structure of how the week goes and suggest me some ideas for our final showcase ? I'm dreading it and was even thinking of not going.

Or anyone who completed ncs before give me some tips on how to make friends even though i feel it's too late

maybe you do have some musical talent that you probably didn't realise you have (your voice )

(Original post by shawn_o1)
    maybe you do have some musical talent that you probably didn't realise you have (your voice )
    I used to sing but I'm honestly no good. Definitely no where near a high standard so sadly I won't feel the confidence to put myself forward to sing, it would be so embarrassing
    I'm not even comfortable with my group yet

But I don't want to look lazy or seem like I'm not participating well enough if I just opt for the tambourines/the triangle, haha

The team on my wave doing music just used instruments and no vocals it worked well.

I was doing enterprise so we had many options.
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 18, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.