Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm an A.H, AMA.

Announcements Posted on
Why bother with a post grad? Are they even worth it? Have your say! 26-10-2016

Then I will let you have the free package.

(Original post by IYGB)
    I must have repped you in the last 24 hours
    That's what I like to hear :yy:

(Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    This thread is not gonna last long
    Truth be told I knew it would last long as it didnt break rules. What I didnt expect was the amount of replies. Depends what you mean by "last long". But no, its not deleted yet. (ignore this if its now deleted)

(Original post by 34908seikj)
    Just appeal them all, **** the system!
    I dont run a website. If I did I would employ moderators.
    When a moderator does something it is therefore based on how the owner would like the site to be run. If a mod makes a bad moderation it is not my problem. I do question my moderations occasionally but I dont contest them (answers are good enough for me anyway). If I truly want to speak in a bad way, I can just comment on youtube. Cant remember what site moderator told me that but its kinda true.

I fear that my favourite guy on TSR would be banned :cry2::cry2: because he does not think before he types! Alas, life is certainly full of disappointments!
    I have that problem too, minus your crying so no, not completely full of disappointments.

For what?
    Being a bastard, or being perceived as one anyway.
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 17, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Cats: Yay or nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.