The Student Room Group

Dealing with such a high sex drive

Hi, i'm a 16 year old girl, for as long as I can remember I have been horny and easily turned on by anything. Recently I've been more into girls as well as guys (because I'm less straight, more bisexual) and I find girls turn me on too. I feel like I could have sex with girls and guys, I could see myself eating pussy man I'm that horny. I've done some sexual stuff but i'm a virgin and it ****ing sucks, I feel as though i've been ready for the last year. I have a vibrator which I bought early this year, masturbate a few times a day if I have time, but its not enough. I'm just so fed up with being this sexually frustrated. I need like a male hooker or something. How do I calm these uncontrollable urges? Someone please help me I can't cope :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I've done some sexual stuff but i'm a virgin and it ****ing sucks, I feel as though i've been ready for the last year. I have a vibrator which I bought early this year, masturbate a few times a day if I have time, but its not enough.

you need to go see a doctor not tsr
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by theBranicAc
you need to go see a doctor not tsr

It's not an illness ya weirdo.
Original post by Gora The Xplorer
It's not an illness ya weirdo.

you dont just go and see doctors because of an illness you know?
Reply 4
hilarious xDDD

Spoiler

you dont just go and see doctors because of an illness you know?

Maybe like a sexy doctor

:toofunny:
Go talk to a therapist or a counsellor. Not a sex therapist, that is likely some old man wanting to take your v-card and teach you sex. Go to someone who can understand the psychology behind your problem and help you as such.
Reply 7
Have sex perhaps...that is generally what the sex drive is telling you to do
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, i'm a 16 year old girl, for as long as I can remember I have been horny and easily turned on by anything. Recently I've been more into girls as well as guys (because I'm less straight, more bisexual) and I find girls turn me on too. I feel like I could have sex with girls and guys, I could see myself eating pussy man I'm that horny. I've done some sexual stuff but i'm a virgin and it ****ing sucks, I feel as though i've been ready for the last year. I have a vibrator which I bought early this year, masturbate a few times a day if I have time, but its not enough. I'm just so fed up with being this sexually frustrated. I need like a male hooker or something. How do I calm these uncontrollable urges? Someone please help me I can't cope :frown:

Masturbate your problems away
It's sexist and immature how people think horny man = normal, horny woman = mentally ill and broken.
Find a boyfriend? Why are you on TSR?! We're not sexual doctors... (yet)
Reply 11
It's sexist and immature how people think horny man = normal, horny woman = mentally ill and broken.

I don't know any men who even at the height of puberty were regularly masturbating several times a day
Original post by Fenice
I don't know any men who even at the height of puberty were regularly masturbating several times a day

You don't know many men then.
Reply 13
Original post by TorpidPhil
You don't know many men then.

I know plenty of men

It's just that very few of them happen to be masturbation addicts
Congratulations

You're a normal teenager :lol:
Well you are what you eat :smug:

mate your so funny
Get a hobby... not just masturbating
No one here on TSR can help you. Sadly we're a students not sex therapists.:redface:
Original post by Fenice

Hi, I'm Woody.

There, now you know at least one. There are many out there, you just haven't spoken to them about it.
mate your so funny

It's not a joke :smug:

Latest

Trending

Trending