The Student Room Group

Will i be able to get a C in English Gsce.

So i failed my english gcse in secondary school i got a D and i retook my english exam in college and i'am waiting for my results.So the problem is my course work was not very good so they put me in higher tier and for the first two questions were 40 marks overall and it was about mice and men but for the last question i had i got the feeling i done it wrong so is it possible for me to get a C overall and my exam board is edexcel
Original post by Arsi99
So i failed my english gcse in secondary school i got a D and i retook my english exam in college and i'am waiting for my results.So the problem is my course work was not very good so they put me in higher tier and for the first two questions were 40 marks overall and it was about mice and men but for the last question i had i got the feeling i done it wrong so is it possible for me to get a C overall and my exam board is edexcel

It depends on the mark you got for your coursework, you haven't really given us any information on how you've done other than the fact you took the exams :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest