Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

When I think of her it ruins my day!!!

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

Little back story:

Worked with this girl for around 9 months and had a crush on her since I first met her. I've never really talked to girls, I'm still a virgin bla bla bla, she was the first girl that I've actually talked too. I've never had the balls to ask her out which is a bad thing.

Anyways she left where we worked to a 'proper' job about 3 weeks ago and we started talking more on social media. We got into an argument about her ignoring me and it ending me telling her how she was the first girl I talked to. She was nice about it all and told me things about her as well. At the end of that argument she said she was still annoyed and me and I should give her some time. So like 2 days later she messaged me asking how I was doing and said she was over it....

Basically that was the perfect time to tell her how I felt about her but now I feel like I'm too friend zoned as I've told her things that I've told no one else! This made me like her more as she was so nice about everything we talked about. But I think she just see's me as another guy friend...

I've tried to move on and forget about my feelings for her but when I see something she has posted on social media I get all those feelings back and I can't stop thinking, what if....

I feel like her asking how I was and saying she was okay with everything was the last time she'll message me first for some reason. Should I chase after her and tell her how I feel? Or just try to move on and bare the pain?

dont think about her simple

(Original post by theBranicAc)
    dont think about her simple

i'd add that OP, unless extremely attractive in some other way which is unlikely, is unlikely to be thought of in that way by her.

Just doesn't sound like that kinda guy...oooohhhhh just got talking to this girl, first girl I've ever spoken to now i'm talking about it on tsr.

Well there's no harm in telling her.
    Go for it and win her heart!! I'm sure you can do it!!!!
    Just don't come across that you really incredibly like her. That will turn her away.
    But do it because if you don't, she will get with another guy and you'll be stuck there thinking "if only I'd done something, that could've been me"
    So no more hesitation.
    Just Do It!!!!
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 17, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.